Brave Frontier

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh OK I'll just do that then, sounds simple. What the fuck is a breaker? What the fuck is a Muramasas? What the fuck is a Ryujin Mifune?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ahh, good shit=) Muramasa seems broken for Arena=P

Non-IAP so none of these dream squads will be a reality any time in the next ever.

I'm kind of leaning to a BB spam team because Homusubi sounds like my best unit and he's supposed to be great for that between his BB gauge boost and BB that boosts spark damage. Just have no idea what else would go in a team like that really.

Plus I don't get the impression I'll be able to evo him any time soon.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I tried the lower version of one of the Sibyl dungeons, which I guess are like descendeds? Was going pretty smooth til I ran in to a Valk thing that went 2 BB's in one turn and made me yell "BULLSHIT!".
Not sure what descendeds are (P&D?) but if that means limited time available dungeon with a small chance to capture the boss at the end... then yeah.

I wouldn't worry. It takes everything I have to run the top level Sibyl dungeon. In another example of devs being cute, at 50% the Sibyls gain a buff which changes their damage to either Light or Dark so any benefits from running a mono-team against them, defensively at least, disappears. The only one I have is the Fire Sibyl. Had bad luck trying to nab the Water Sibyl and basically said "fuck it" on the rest.

This is their second appearance so I imagine they're not done yet. The ones you really want to look out for, if they ever come back, are the Battle Maidens.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I got extremely lucky and got my 5 star Phoenix on my free pull. I had no idea what I was doing though and just assumed everyone got that.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just started playing and I think my first roll was Zephu since I have two now with the free one. I wasn't sure if you could reroll over and over like in PD. But I played enough over the weekend to do 3 more pulls. Trying to find unit tiers I think I will just keep what I got : 3 star (Lord) Aisha, (Breaker) Dean, 4 star (Oracle) Sodis with 2 Eze and a Maria.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Ya it isn't worth rolling over and over until you get one. You get units semi fast enough without spending any cash so just roll with what you got, log in daily to get all the "our servers suck" and other event gems, and do the quests to unlock the first time gems.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah they come pretty fast. Think I'm up to 3 legit leaders now in the 5 or so days of playing.

BTW I want a team of 5 Ice Wizard Deans(or Ice Master after evo). I love his attacks. Normal he just chills a second, then drops his six hits almost instantly. Just having 2 of them makes lots of sparks in the middle of other combos. Plus it looks really cool. And his BB is big old'hits.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Doh, forgot 6* came out today. Well, he's a solid #2 and well worth the space on your team if you don't have an Elimo.

Sirocco

Molten Core Raider
I still love the tree, but I do want to mess around with changing out Lancia and Elmio for certain situations. Now if I could get a dark healer...

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I've only got a few friend slots left so I'm going to decline any requests that aren't RR members for a while. I'll also prune others from my list to make room for you guys, so make sure you put your ID on the google doc linked in the 2nd post as I check invites against that. I tried to invite everyone who was on the list at the time I added myself to it, but there were a few who were full at the time. 99% of the time I run a Drake Queen Aisha (currently level 66), so if you want me on your list I'm ID: 3763245247.

I've currently got pending invites from Inno (sounds like a member) and Vanduu. If that's you let me know and I'll approve the request.

Edit: just noticed Vanduu is on the list, approved.