Brave Frontier

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
What's the next dungeon after Fourfold Pillar for best exp? I'm finding it to not be worth the time to do it at my level. It'd take like 20 runs per level.
Right now? Nothing. 20 runs is only 100 energy. Like I said you can basically spam it forever and level up before you run out of energy.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Game sure is buggy today guess it's due to the NY comic con. Been debating about going tomorrow and grabbing the code, anyone here going?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Feels like the server thats handling it? I guess thats how it works? Is over loaded. Ive gone through periods of just no connectivity at all in the game. Or either its crashing.

Daidraco

Will trade soul for gem that prevents items from dropping on attack.
Big long ass reddit thread bitching about that very same thing. Best idea Ive seen from it so far is to just have one touch selling on the Item Drop screen.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Big long ass reddit thread bitching about that very same thing. Best idea Ive seen from it so far is to just have one touch selling on the Item Drop screen.
I'd be happy if they did the same thing they have for monsters, sell 10 stacks at a time but yep, the one downside to cheap xp runs.

Layzi

Molten Core Raider
Ended up going with Lodin, Luther, Duel-SGX, Melchio, with the last spot as 5* tree due to not enough cost for 6* Raydn or Dilma. Using an Uda/Felneus/Miku friend, I finally understand how good a BB spam team is in practice hah.

Arica_sl

shitlord
I have 10 friend slots if you want someone who gifts everyday. My number is in the spread sheet.

I tried to friend you Wuyley but you rejected me I guess =/

MossyBank

N00b
Is there any point in getting more than 1 Miku? Reddit is saying level 3 has a 25% capture rate, and i've ran the dungeon 37 times as of this post for 1 breaker miku.. either that's not right or i'm getting royally screwed. I leveled up my Breaker and put her as lead in arena and she's okay but dies easy, but some of the longer charging units can get their BB up by turn 2 with her, which is pretty sweet.

Feel like i'm burning myself out with this luck.

Daidraco

I thought everyone was running the 3rd to last dungeon, "Rainbow something" for the exp/zel/ etc?
Been running the 30 energy Gold Vortex 3 times, and whats left over I can spam Four Pillars over and over till I level. Rinse/repeat.

(not to mention, it gives me more than enough gold to spam fuse the monsters that come from Four Pillars for BB leveling.)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
left my tablet charger at work... so I'm fucked until Monday.

edit: honor rolls still going well...

jewel kings X 4
jewel god
water god
water crystal
light crystal

I've got 4 light crystals waiting for a me to 6* melchio (and quite a few gods). Fucking light totems... waiting for one more to do it (and probably team cost, but fuck it).

Raika

Trakanon Raider
Just started this (ID: 1162561485) if anyone has free friends list spots.

My team is pretty much complete crap:

Twin Shot Rickel
Undine
High Dancer May
Sunshine Luna
Lilin

(only units I have besides Selena atm), Been trying to read through the thread for some tips, this 3 minute energy event is really nice.

Also, anyone encountered a bug being unable to open your gift box/present thing, got 6 things waiting for me there but i get a unable to connect error every time i try to access it, pretty annoying.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So much energy lets me try random stuff to see how it works, which is nice.

Tried a few combinations for Eze legend - holy shit does that guy hit like a truck, one shot my entire BB spam team right through Zelban and Darvanshel buffs.

Re-tried defensive with Lily lead, Tree, Oulu, Melchio, Zelnite and Grah and got roflstomped by the first round.

Re-tried with BB/crit ( Uda, SGX, Michele, Zelban, Douglas and Zebra ), used fujin and exploded the first two rounds and got Eze down to 20% with the initial burst before he oneshot my entire team.

Pure crit looks to be the way to go again here, although BB/crit might work if I swap douglas out for a hard hitter like Dilma I guess. Might try that next.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is there any point in getting more than 1 Miku? Reddit is saying level 3 has a 25% capture rate, and i've ran the dungeon 37 times as of this post for 1 breaker miku.. either that's not right or i'm getting royally screwed. I leveled up my Breaker and put her as lead in arena and she's okay but dies easy, but some of the longer charging units can get their BB up by turn 2 with her, which is pretty sweet.

Feel like i'm burning myself out with this luck.
I don't think there's any reason to use her beyond as an arena leader. For that, breaker is the best. You win! I have guardian and wish I had breaker, since that's my only use for her. She sucks, but her leader skill is the best for arena BB charging.

Gruden

<Bronze Donator>
Also, anyone encountered a bug being unable to open your gift box/present thing, got 6 things waiting for me there but i get a unable to connect error every time i try to access it, pretty annoying.
Same thing happening to me with genymotion emulator. Tried it on a super old ipod touch, and it's also borked there. Very annoying.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think there's any reason to use her beyond as an arena leader. For that, breaker is the best. You win! I have guardian and wish I had breaker, since that's my only use for her. She sucks, but her leader skill is the best for arena BB charging.
She's a ghetto Douglas for bb spam teams.

Daidraco

Ive been up against an Eze that solely survived three of my teams BB's from a rainbow squad and then turned around and killed us all. Hes definitely a beast.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Been messing around with Lilly Matah as leader. Leveled her to max 5* with 5/10 BB and she's definitely interesting. The tier list has her as meta game defining (same tier as Felneus/Michele/Uda/etc) and I'm starting to agree.

In arena, she kinda sorta works. If your guys don't get burst down in the first 1-2 rounds, you'll probably win. Running arena with a healer feels weird, but it works with her leading. Still, not as good a win rate as my Lillith rainbow / burst team. I've won maybe 60-70% with Lilly Matah leading (vs 80%+ win rate with Lillith). Good opponents are non +50% attack leaders like Grahdens or Felneus.

In PvE, she definitely shines. As the tier list says, she's BB spam for bosses. Use her BB and you'll likely have at least 1-2 (if not all) BBs ready when a boss AOEs you, which is much better than normal BB spam. One issue though is getting to the bosses (i.e. clearing trash), is slower than BB spam.

MossyBank

N00b
I ran Lilith rainbow team in arena for a looong time... but i've switched things up today, I evolved my other Lira who is Breaker finally, and changed my arena squad to:

5* Hatsune Miku (B) (Leader)
6* Farlon (L)
6* Lira (B)
6* Lira (G)
6* Signas (G)

after first round of attack, Both Liras, Farlon, and Signas have BB ready, turn 2 they rape the other team, I havent lost a game today and it's fucking badass.

I highly recommend Miku lead.