Breaking Bad

iannis

Musty Nester
I mean you're not wrong -- but I'd still think there was a way to do this without Skylar being so boring and having your viewers skip about 1/3 of your story because it's just not relevant. I see Skylar I fast forward and make a mental note "Ok, this is where Walt is being oppressed by his strong willed wife". I really do. And I'm not the only one. And we're not missing anything. That's why I call her a poorly executed literary device. Therehasto be a better way to do that.

I dunno what it is, but i'm not being paid millions of dollars to know what it is either. I'd be tempted to call it lazy hackery except Jesse is really great. It's not all worth saying.

The writers could have done better with Skylar. She's like 1/3 the show.
frown.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If you're skipping it, how would you know what you're missing?

I think the writers did ok with her, I don't really have any complaints at this point. Everything, even the frustrating her fucking Ted and not realizing what a hypocrite she is shit, led us to this point.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I disliked her. But, I was disappointed that she never stuck with Ted who obviously wanted to do her up the butt.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
She doesn't understand the meaning of spit and shove. She ain't gonna last long in prison. Wait, how do women fuck? lol

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just watched all the seasons in about a week.
Holy. Shit.

I'm actually rooting for everyone EXCEPT Walt.

Did I miss something what is the last scene of the last episode about? Did seeing W.W just remind him or was more given away?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
W.W. was discussed when Hank was trying to figure out who Heisenberg was. Walt told him it was about a famous poet (Walt Whitman) when it actually means Walter White. Hank realizes that Walter is in fact, Heisenberg.

W.W. was originally found in the episode where the lab assistant was shot by Jesse. He kept a ton of notes.

Chris

Potato del Grande
W.W. was discussed when Hank was trying to figure out who Heisenberg was. Walt told him it was about a famous poet (Walt Whitman) when it actually means Walter White. Hank realizes that Walter is in fact, Heisenberg.

W.W. was originally found in the episode where the lab assistant was shot by Jesse. He kept a ton of notes.
Yeah I remember that, but that was already covered and "solved" at the time. Why is it different now?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
As I said, Hank realizes that W.W. stands for Walter White and not Walt Whitman. He found out Walt lied to him.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hank actually doesnt "know" any such thing, not yet. he just realized with this WW in the book, how very well WW could really be walter white and how all walts actions gel with him being heisenberg. this part of the season will no doubt be hank putting the actual evidence together.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Beg to differ. Time and time again, Hank has shown to be very resourceful. He isn't no dummy.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Chuck, bro, Hank KNOWS. Just because he doesn't have the evidence, that is a minor quibble. He already knows.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he knows he is heisenberg, maybe, for a cop like hank, he needs proof to be sure. now do i think this WW signature is the proof for hank? well they sure made it seem that way, though IMO its hardly concrete evidence of walt being heisenberg and i know damned well walt is heisenberg.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Good police know shit like that. Hank has shown throughout the show that he is good police.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Nah, he doesn't need proof to be sure. Look at Gus, he KNEW about Gus, he didn't need the proof for anything except the conviction.

You forget, Gale's name was also in that book, and Gale referenced one of the poems from Leaves of Grass in his notebook. There is no doubt, not for Hank "Supercop" Schrader. The dude is a badass.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
He'll need more evidence to prove it in a court of law, but of course he knows. Anyone with half a brain would have come to that conclusion after seeing "G.B." and "W.W."

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he will know, but i bet he is the only one who ever does. i bet even marie will not believe hank or he wont ever tell her because she would have to believe that skyler was helping him. and shes too fragile for that big step

Lenas

Trump's Staff
i bet even marie will not believe hank or he wont ever tell her because she would have to believe that skyler was helping him. and shes too fragile for that big step
Yeah right. Marie will drop her Walt pity party 5 seconds after Hank tells her, if he does. She doesn't want to believe that her sister is a cunt who cheated on her meek husband dying of cancer.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Marie is maybe 2 steps away from the boobyhatch. if hank tells her, she wont believe it. not betting on that, but i think he will at least keep quiet til he has harder proof than a few initials. and even then she either will continue to not believe her sister is a gangster or it will fuck up her little world and send her over the edge.