Breaking Bad

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So I understand this is a plausible explanation but is that really what you think is going to happen?

a_skeleton_03, you can be convinced, but I think you're wrong. We got two episodes to find out, I guess.
You prove my point by saying we have two episodes to find out. We don't have enough time for some of these outlandish backstories. It is really just as simple as avenging Hank and proving to the Nazi's that HE is the king.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Another possible theory. Something happens to Todd and Jesse, leaving no cooks for Nazi's. Nazi's need Walt to come cook, and feel he still owes them a cook. They know hes gone, so whats the only way to draw him out? His family. They saw with Hank that Walt was willing to give up 80 million to try to save him, what is he willing to do for his wife and kids. Maybe the Heisenberg spray in his house is more of a taunt from them.
Two episodes left ..... 80 minutes for that to come to fruition .......

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
You prove my point by saying we have two episodes to find out. We don't have enough time for some of these outlandish backstories. It is really just as simple as avenging Hank and proving to the Nazi's that HE is the king.
There is nothing to prove here. Neither of us know the answer it's just message board theory right now. I just think they made a big deal about his house and if he wasthatupset about Hank he wouldn't be leaving now. Something will happen to bring him back. Not just a year vacation for him to scheme his Rambo plan.

Maybe it was all just set for him to pick up the ricin and it won't mean anything more. I just think otherwise.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's very possible that Lydia puts the Aryans/Todd up to dealing with Skylar as a potential loose end, telling them that she was in the loop on Walt's activities (made obvious by her confrontation with Skylar at the car wash). Walt vanishing and leaving his family behind certainly gives the impression that he has left her behind to deal with the legal consequences of the operation and it's not hard to imagine her divulging everything she knows to the DEA at this point (although I'm fairly sure she knows little if anything about them, but they aren't going to be aware of just how little she might know). This could be the storyline reason for having them continue cooking meth even though they're financially set for life at this point. If they just closed up shop and went off to start spending their fat stacks they wouldn't give a shit.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Of course it's all theory but your theory needs to be plausible. You don't have enough time in two episodes to do flashbacks and forwards to explain some new situation. You barely have enough time for a revenge story. Your theories need to be based on the information at hand. The information at hand leads to revenge for Hank as the most plausible. Might not be what actually happens but right now it is highly likely.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Of course it's all theory but your theory needs to be plausible. You don't have enough time in two episodes to do flashbacks and forwards to explain some new situation. You barely have enough time for a revenge story. Your theories need to be based on the information at hand. The information at hand leads to revenge for Hank as the most plausible. Might not be what actually happens but right now it is highly likely.
And the explanations for the state of Walt's house make little sense to me in this scenario. Agree to disagree. We'll see what happens.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm in the same camp as a_skeleton_03 here. There's not enough time for all the stuff you're saying Slaythe.

The Nazi's had the audacity to go against Walts wishes, not only that, they stole from his family. He doesn't even see it as stealing from him I bet, they stole the money that was for his family and as we've seen with Walt a billion times family is more important to him than anything else.

I still think his family was taken in for their protection. His house has turned to garbage due to no one being there and kids trashing it. We see him go there to check up on his family, see's they aren't there.

He then goes to kill the Nazi's in revenge, see's Jesse, we'll see if he ends up killing him or not. I dunno. Either he or Jesse will die right then and there at that point, my bet is Walt dies. Walt tells Jesse to make sure the money gets split with his family and he always thought of Jesse as family and blah blah blah. Jesse gives no fucks but does find Skylar and lets her know where she can find the money.

Show ends with Jesse going back to his girlfriend and Brock and Jesse lives happily ever after.

Should Walt live I am betting he is close to the cancer killing him anyway and will pop the Ricin pill himself for an easy death instead of a painful, long drawn out one.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm in the same camp as a_skeleton_03 here. There's not enough time for all the stuff you're saying Slaythe.

The Nazi's had the audacity to go against Walts wishes, not only that, they stole from his family. He doesn't even see it as stealing from him I bet, they stole the money that was for his family and as we've seen with Walt a billion times family is more important to him than anything else.

I still think his family was taken in for their protection. His house has turned to garbage due to no one being there and kids trashing it. We see him go there to check up on his family, see's they aren't there.

He then goes to kill the Nazi's in revenge, see's Jesse, we'll see if he ends up killing him or not. I dunno. Either he or Jesse will die right then and there at that point, my bet is Walt dies. Walt tells Jesse to make sure the money gets split with his family and he always thought of Jesse as family and blah blah blah. Jesse gives no fucks but does find Skylar and lets her know where she can find the money.

Show ends with Jesse going back to his girlfriend and Brock and Jesse lives happily ever after.
I don't see all of this happening but the difference is that it is likely especially due to the amount of time we have left in the show. Everything in this theory is plausible.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Did nobody take into consideration that walt's "storyline" of last nights episode ended with him meeting up with Saul's guy to "start fresh", which in turn leads to the flash forward point of him at the diner, shaggy looking and an M60 in his trunk. So what does that leave next weeks episode, tying up loose ends of the gaps inbetween his state of leaving everything behind, and coming back to his house?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Did nobody take into consideration that walt's "storyline" of last nights episode ended with him meeting up with Saul's guy to "start fresh", which in turn leads to the flash forward point of him at the diner, shaggy looking and an M60 in his trunk. So what does that leave next weeks episode, tying up loose ends of the gaps inbetween his state of leaving everything behind, and coming back to his house?
It just leaves prepping to take down the Nazi's. The episode will probably have him questioning Lydia. We will see Skylar and Marie move in together after the house is reposessed.

Royal

Walt tells Jesse to make sure the money gets split with his family and he always thought of Jesse as family and blah blah blah. Jesse gives no fucks but does find Skylar and lets her know where she can find the money.
I doubt Skylar would even want that money at this point though, knowing how Walt's pursuit of it has literally destroyed their family. Walt's bound to realize that as well, knowing how anal she was about creating a plausible cover story for where it came from. There's no way she'd willingly go through all of that again, with it being even harder for her to launder now.

I could see Walt taking out some life insurance on himself (with a cancer exception) making her the benefactor and taking the ricin in order to appear that he died of some mystery illness rather than cancer. I guess that would cover "death by Nazis" as well.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I doubt Skylar would even want that money at this point though, knowing how Walt's pursuit of it has literally destroyed their family. Walt's bound to realize that as well, knowing how anal she was about creating a plausible cover story for where it came from. There's no way she'd willingly go through all of that again, with it being even harder for her to launder now.

I could see Walt taking out some life insurance on himself (with a cancer exception) making her the benefactor and taking the ricin in order to appear that he died of some mystery illness rather than cancer. I guess that would cover "death by Nazis" as well.
I don't know, it seemed like she understood during the phone conversation what he was trying to do. I think that if the money was given to her with no Walt she would take it in a heartbeat. The very last scene in the entire show might be Skylar on the beach in Costa Rica and Dexter walks up, who can know at this point.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Does the "Next week on Breaking Bad" clip add any weight to my side of the theory?

I know Vince hates those things and as a result they are always intentionally vague, but seems to me like we hear a pretty clear conversation between Saul and Walt about a group of people "going after her."

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Does the "Next week on Breaking Bad" clip add any weight to my side of the theory?

I know Vince hates those things and as a result they are always intentionally vague, but seems to me like we hear a pretty clear conversation between Saul and Walt about a group of people "going after her."
I have not seen that, I try to avoid it. I will look it up though and get back to you. "Her" could be Lydia remember.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Does life insurance still pay out if you die in a firefight with a M60 in hand?

Royal

I don't know, it seemed like she understood during the phone conversation what he was trying to do. I think that if the money was given to her with no Walt she would take it in a heartbeat.
I know she realizes what he was doing on the phone, but how does she explain a sudden windfall of $10 million + ? Especially to Marie (who you know will out her on that, especially now) of if she's in witness protection. I think the only way she takes any money from Walt now is if it's clean and legal and I don't think Walt wants to hand his family anymore problems, even if they come wrapped in $100's.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
remember when he tried to get Mindy to ricin those 2 guys who killed that kid?
rrr_img_43683.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I know she realizes what he was doing on the phone, but how does she explain a sudden windfall of $10 million + ? Especially to Marie (who you know will out her on that, especially now) of if she's in witness protection. I think the only way she takes any money from Walt now is if it's clean and legal and I don't think Walt wants to hand his family anymore problems, even if they come wrapped in $100's.
Costa Rica