Breaking Bad

Needless

Toe Sucker
I fear my prediction of Breaking Bad won't come true. I predicted Walt Jr. will eat breakfast at least twice more. I am now assuming it will only be one, before the nazis storm into their house slaughtering all hope for that second, delicious, bacon filled hearty breakfast.

Scenario:

Jesse tells nazis about the tapes at maries.
Skylar, Marie, Walt Jr, Holly are all refuging, eating a delightful breakfast at Maries when the nazis storm in.
Walt Jr. screams in fear of not finishing his breakfast, attempts to eat it all before they're taken captive and brutally murdered.
Walt Jr. never see's that second Breakfast.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Walt is definitely going after the Aryan Brotherhood in the first episodes preview, an attempt to redeem himself after letting Hank die. It'll be his way of proving to his family that he didn't want it to go down like it did and he's going to take his revenge against them. He probably has a tape made up that'll get released upon his death explaining his actions and he's likely planning to die one way or the other hence why he goes back for the Ricin. I'm guessing his cancer isn't what's killing him, he just can't live without his family and he's miserable. He'll take the Ricin before the attack just so he's dead no matter what, he's got nothing to go back to anyways. I don't think he gives two fucks going in about Jesse but once he gets in there and realizes the torturous hell he's put him into, his plans will change and it'll be about getting Jesse out and not exacting his revenge. He'll have one of his turn of hearts, realize Jesse was one of the few people who knew who he really was and still gave a shit about him then rescue him. He'll split the money between his family and Jesse, and Jesse will go off with Brock's mom and live happily ever after~ because why not? 50/50 on Walt seeking treatment for ricin poisoning post Jesse saving.

During the phone call this episode he was definitely trying to make it seem like he was the villian, he knew the cops were on the line and he wanted to help his wife get out of the shit situation with at least some assets.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
IMO walt will go back to kill jesse, either explicitly to get rid of any loose ends, or it will be left up into the air as to whether he feeds him the ricin or not. I don't think it's as simple as Walt thinking 'fuck Jesse,' or they may as well have killed him off there.

As everyone said, amazing episode.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
IMO walt will go back to kill jesse, either explicitly to get rid of any loose ends, or it will be left up into the air as to whether he feeds him the ricin or not. I don't think it's as simple as Walt thinking 'fuck Jesse,' or they may as well have killed him off there.

As everyone said, amazing episode.
Yeah but he assumes Jesses is already dead.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Killing the people that disrespected him (by stealing from him) and killed his family seems the only logical reason for his getting of the gun.

If indeed he does go after the nazis, will be curious how he does it. I am sure it won't be all "rambo".

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Walt using a M60 directly doesn't seem his style. I'd bet more that he's going to use to frame someone. How? No idea. Also, remember Vince Gilligan likes to show this stuff to make us think one thing. Oh, he's got a heavy duty machine gun, he's going to shoot someone(s)! Most of the time, the actual result is something else.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My prediction is that Walt gets his new identity from Saul's dude. His new cover is as a male flight attendant. On a flight returning from Australia, back to LA, the plane goes down and crash-lands on an island. This is where Breaking Bad ends and the new spin-off starts called "Forgotten". It will take place on this really mysterious island and with the help of a doctor and an ex con-man, Walt will finally reconcile with himself, all the bad things he has done in the past. They will probably have a really weird underground bunker involved somehow as well.

iannis

Musty Nester
Will there be some koreans on this island that you can't understand, and a black dude that you don't care about?

Because I might watch that show.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Should have had the Nazis break his legs so he's in a wheelchair before the flight.
Hindsight is 20/20.
frown.png

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have an idea. Why don't we stop shitting up the thread with a long debate about what's going to happen in the last two episodes between a bunch of people who have no clue what's going to happen in the last two episodes? I mean it's fun to speculate, but getting in an argument about it is beyond retarded.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
We already know what happens. Saul's guy gives him a new identity and family which is where Malcom in the Middle starts.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I have an idea. Why don't we stop shitting up the thread with a long debate about what's going to happen in the last two episodes between a bunch of people who have no clue what's going to happen in the last two episodes? I mean it's fun to speculate, but getting in an argument about it is beyond retarded.
Terrible idea.

Also, there will be this machine in the bunker that you have to use MS paint to draw bacon and eggs with every 45 minutes.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Isn't this the whole point of the internet?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
somebody hinted at it earlier. ok walt is not going back to save jesse although he may still do so unintentionally. he is going back because the blue stuff is flooding the area and people think its heisenberg's doing. walt doesnt want his son to think he is a monster continuing to make meth or he wants the DEA to stop scrutinizing his family because they think heisenberg is still in the area and maybe receiving help from skyler. the sudden infusion of Blue also tells Walt that the nazis have broken their deal by not killing jesse and using him to copy his work, so now he thinks they are all working together getting rich on his legacy and its time to take out the motherfucking trash.