Breaking Bad

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
WCPwaAf.jpg
That guy's the best. Apparently he was walking around the Con, disguised as himself. He said it was great because he was able to have a bunch of conversations with fans of the show without them knowing it was really him.

This scene from the first half of season 5 was just great. I laughed.

Then shortly after that, Walt was telling Skyler how much Jesse knows about the two of them.
It's quickly followed by this scene:

In other news, I'm really hoping that the Saul Goodman spinoff features more Bill Burr. He's the red headed thug that helps rough people up for Saul.
Yah in that scene with Walt and Skylar at dinner Thought Jessie would just start doing meth at the table, he was so stressed from the two of them and the way they were acting.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm not a follower of Myth Busters, but I would watch that episode.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
It needs to end with Jesse doing something sciency to kill Walt, and then yelling "YEAH! SCIENCE, BITCH" as the credits start to roll.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
then walt smiles at jesse and says. sorry dude i already ate some ricin so i was going to be dead in a few hours anyway.

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
That ricin has got to end up killing someone. They showed Walt hiding it back in the outlet after he met with Lydia or whatever her name was.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It was ricin. This was the same ricin he was going to use to poison Gus but never managed to.

Below: Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston arrive at the Breaking Bad premiere:

rrr_img_37791.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Premiere party, I should say. I don't know if they actually screened the first episode or anything.