Breaking Bad

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Man does it bother anyone in tv shows and movies when the keys are magically in the visor? I mean for sucks sake, do people in the real world actually put keys there?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Man does it bother anyone in tv shows and movies when the keys are magically in the visor? I mean for sucks sake, do people in the real world actually put keys there?
Our shop guys do it all the time with the shop trucks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Machine gun setup was only over the top if the maker was not a genius nobel winning scientist. Since it was theb. No you are wrong.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think that was a bit of comedy, more than anything else.

I know people that leave their keys in the ignition, but they never put it in the visor.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Jesse living was bullshit. I said that was going to be the only thing that would disappoint me about the finale. And it happened. The finale was very well done though. One of the best shows ever created.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Jesse living was bullshit. I said that was going to be the only thing that would disappoint me about the finale. And it happened. The finale was very well done though. One of the best shows ever created.
Well the way I saw it is that even if Jesse was a rat, Walt basically knew he destroyed jesse's life and was giving him a second chance. Walt was terrible to him no matter how you look at it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I would not have called jesse escaping because he was as culpable as walt. But i guess gilligan figured that killing off two women he loved right in front of him and then making him live nine months of torment was torture enough and he should get another chance at life. Fair enough.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Great ending. Was very satisfying.

and it looks like I won the board title contest.
You predicted that Jessie, the meth-head fuck-up, would adopt the Mexican kid. That automatically disqualifies your prediction.

Madaxe_sl

shitlord
Awesome show, wow.

I really hope Sauls show will be a sequel, not a prequel. Though it makes me sad knowing it can't be half as good as BB.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sooooo, I WAS right that Walt clearly knew Jesse was alive before he went there. Was I right that he went there at least partially intending to save him? I think so(of course), what say ye, BB thread?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Machine gun setup was only over the top if the maker was not a genius nobel winning scientist. Since it was theb. No you are wrong.
To be honest, I was glad to see Walt put his scientific and technical genius to use again. It's been missing this season. It was also very fitting in the show, reminiscent of him going up against Gus.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Awesome show, wow.

I really hope Sauls show will be a sequel, not a prequel. Though it makes me sad knowing it can't be half as good as BB.
it could be both. saul working some crap job and remembering some of his career highlights before he met up with heisenberg. though a straight up prequel or sequel could be fine too. though i dont see an all saul show being too great. AMC has a bad track record with comedies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sooooo, I WAS right that Walt clearly knew Jesse was alive before he went there. Was I right that he went there at least partially intending to save him? I think so(of course), what say ye, BB thread?
walt went there to kill everybody. he changed shit up when he saw that jesse was their prisoner and not their partner. did anyone catch meth damon's creepy as fuck ringtone for lydia? man if i had a ringtone like that for a chick i wasnt even dating, my freinds/family would have given me so much shit. what a fucking psycho.