Breaking Bad

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they threw an interesting flashback easter egg in the episode too. remember jesse was daydreaming about making this little box? wasnt that a callback to the story he told in his narc-anon meeting?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
in a gruesome paralel lydia dies leaving her child without a mother, also she may possibly be found dead by her too. just like brock would have found his mother shot dead on the porch. justice is a motherfucker.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vince Gilligan gave a very open and honest answer to the watch being placed on the payphone in the Talking Bad after show.

1. Practical Reason- in the flash back to the diner, that they had shot months before, he was not wearing a watch. For continuity sake, they needed him to remove it.
2. Creative Direction/Artful Reason- Could be interpreted a number of ways. Basically, Walt was at a point were time no longer mattered. His time was up. Also, he remembered that it was Jesse who gave him the watch and he still hated Jesse at that point.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just give the Blue Title to all three and say Blue Ice Finalist, this isn't fucking Highlander. None of them were 100% and I personally give more points for being wrong on one person as opposed to vaguely right on multiple. My guess is the three finalist would be happy sharing the title or you let the three of them hash it out to decide who the one true winner is.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A top notch concentrate of great, powerful and stunning scenes wrapped in a marvelously written and directed series finale. Bravo.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
?I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. I was alive.?

Loved that.
The thing that made that scene even more poignant was seeing how Skyler and her children were basically fine. From the very beginning, Walt convinced himself that his death would leave his family completely destitute, which lead to him calculating exactly how much money he needed to raise so they would be taken care of. Yet, here they are, several months later, Walt gone from their lives and without a cent of his money, and somehow they've managed. Not only that, but they've been able to manage in much worse circumstances than had Walt dropped dead immediately after his cancer diagnosis.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone notice that Walt got shot on the side facing away from the machine gun?
A ricochet would explain how he got hit in a prone position in the first place.

Lydia could still live possibly. Some of the ricin may have denatured being stuck in an unair-conditioned Arizona house wall for a long time. If that tea was near boiling (212 degrees Fahrenheit) it could have denatured a lot of the ricin which starts deactivating around 176 degrees Fahrenheit. She could have between 3-5 day if there was a lethal dose, with medical attention and a clear diagnosis of ricin poisoning she might live.

There is going to be more demand for these after this show I suppose...
Remote Controlled Weapons Systems | Remote Weapons Station

http://www.dtic.mil/ndia/2007gun_mis...esentation.pdf

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just had a 15 minute conversation with my wife about who won and we came to the conclusion that we can't tell. Gonna make a poll thread tomorrow.
It's Lenas. Super specific, nailed some details, got as many right as anyone else in the super-vague sense.

Poll is stupid, doesn't even seem like an argument to me.

Joe_sl

shitlord
WOW that went by so fast. I guess Lenas and I were pretty close. I was LOLing when they were referring walt jr as flynn. So what do we win? Enough Internets to swim in?

I didn't think the whole gretchen and elliot plan was convincing enough. "Giv munny to family or die, k?". I loved how Todd died. He was like a little boy peeking out that window.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Perfect ending. FUCK I almost chose Lydia getting ricin'd.

On first glance I think Lenas was closest.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
On the other hand my immersion was totally destroyed when Walt Fonzi'd the snow off of that car window. That shit don't work in real life, bro.