Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Agraza

Registered Hutt
This show is quality. lots of win up in thurr.

In describing this show to my brother I told him "It's basically Archer, but live action with Samberg as Archer."

And I just found out that this is skipping a week - next episode is on the 5th.
frown.png

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Totally forgot about this, but I guess everyone caught Charlie's uncle (from It's always sunny) as a lawyer in this series also? Gief crossover!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Totally forgot about this, but I guess everyone caught Charlie's uncle (from It's always sunny) as a lawyer in this series also? Gief crossover!
Did you miss The Waitress as the ME a couple weeks ago?

And Dennis has a running arc on The Mindy Project right now. Fox incest like a mofo ya'll.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanksgiving episode was he best one yet. Really seems like they are finding their footing. Thankfully a lot faster than The Office or P&R.

Seriously, just a really funny little episode. Terry Crews was especially awesome.

Boobietastles_sl

shitlord
Anyone else still enjoying the shit out of this show?

Terry Crews and Joe Lotruglia are freaking awesome. The chick who plays Santiago is hot. The only character that bugs me is the assistant.

Anyways, loving it.

spronk

FPS noob
the ebony hawk loves his yogurt!

this show has definitely grown on me, easily best new comedy of the season.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else still enjoying the shit out of this show?

Terry Crews and Joe Lotruglia are freaking awesome. The chick who plays Santiago is hot. The only character that bugs me is the assistant.

Anyways, loving it.
I'm enjoying it quite a bit as well. One of the first shows I watch every Tuesday night.

Siliconemelons

I am actually likeing all of the main new comidies that are out the past year- esp this, Dads, Trophy Wife and the standards Middle and Modern Fam are still okay but getting a little long in tooth now- Dads is just stupid man humor and I am glad to see such blatent stupid sexist racist etc jokes can still get on air.

But out of them all, this show always delivers,

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dads isn't that bad, it's what a sitcom is supposed to be. The only show I watch that I'm a little embarrassed about is 2 broke girls. I can enjoy it because I think they're trying to be bad on purpose.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dads is exactly as bad as 2 Broke Girls. Both of them are fucking awful and anyone who even vaguely implies otherwise is suspect.