Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Siliconemelons

The first episode they had the former disney asian chick dress up as a school girl to win clients... its a stupid comedy that still delvs into the gutter jokes- as I said above- its nothing "good" like some of the others- but its good in how just base and stupid it is, its enjoyable dumb humor /shurg shouldent get an emmy or anything lol

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still the best new comedy in a while. The running joke of Hitchcock taking his shirt off at every opportunity kills me.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I didn't think it was great at first, but I'm glad I slogged through all of the backlog. It started to hook me right before the Thanksgiving episode, and now I'm on board.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
As far as 30 minute comedy/sitcoms go, I've done a 180 on this. First few shows I wasn't into it, but it's gotten better. What else are my choices, though? Modern Family? Two and a half men? Primetime Network comedy this is the top atm. Take that as you will.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Parks and Rec. How dare you not include Parks and Rec in that list.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I died laughing at the whole Jake calling Captain Holt dad scene. That shit was gold.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah this show just keeps getting better as they figure out the best way to use the characters together. Boyle with mean bitch was great. Jake with secretary too.

As for other shows, try Broad City on Comedy Central if you haven't yet. That shit is funny.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm glad they moved away from the Jake is a funny super cop with no downside thing that they started with in the first episode. Having him be an exceptional cop, but also bad at math and talking to attractive women makes him a better character.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Starting to get some depth to the characters as well. Secretary has actually been tolerable these last episodes and not just a dunce. Scully(?) sweating at the evaluation had me in stitches for some reason, awesome show.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Probably the best new show on TV this season, definitely the best new comedy. 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, and now this...former SNL writers/actors are constantly delivering.

spronk

FPS noob
show was renewed for season 2, pretty awesome episode this week too

now who wants a slice of Manitoba sauce cake

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I haven't watched many new half-hour comedies in years, but this is one of my current favorites. Glad to see it was renewed.

Hitchcock and Scully were awesome this week. As was the Captain.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Captain Holt and Jake's interaction fucking dominates the laughs for me on this show.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Captain Holt and Jake's interaction fucking dominates the laughs for me on this show.
The opening with the wrist injury was outstanding. They really are amazing together. Holt is great with everyone really. With Santiago was great this week too. The deadpan "I feel like you deserve this" in the dentist's office was great.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Good episode. I hope they're not jumping the shark and keep up the laughs.