Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's back, it's still really funny. And they're setting up some ongoing story stuff now which will be interesting.

Also apparently Chelsea Peretti and Andy Samberg grew up together. Same elementary school etc.

elle-andy-samberg-chelsea-peretti.jpg

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, loved the season opener. Waiting on wife's friends to leave so we can watch the second episode which is waiting on the DVR.

Also.... If you have Waze, update it and you can now have Terry Cruise as your navigation voice. It's a wonderful thing.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last episode was pretty great. Peralta and Holt together is maybe the best duo on TV right now.

"Nooo! Holding coffee!"

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I just started watching this show this season and its fucking brilliant. I need to go back and see the first one.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think Captain Holt is damn funny, but I still think Terry is funnier.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
The juxtaposition of how huge Terry Crews is, with how he acts the character out is always hilarious to me. He's like a big pansy half the time, but it's frickin hilarious when you realize he could crush everyone. His brother in law being even bigger and bullying him in this last episode was great.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Pontiac Bandit, Doug Judy(Craig Robinson), made his return this week. It was outstanding.

Also at the end of the episode Rosa had a huge stupid smile on her face. It was also pretty great.

Also also at one point after Jake called Doug a "lie guy" Captain Holt said the phrase "Peralta has a point, you have been a lie guy to us before."

It was the greatest thing of all.

Siliconemelons

Comedies in general have lacked a truly good straight man in a long, long time- Teller was the last of recent memory and has finally gotten to stale to stay as the straightman- but penn and teller where meant to be the epitome of the pair... but B99 actually has two, crews is a sort of straight man also along with holt.

such a great show :)

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is probably the funniest show on TV and the season finale was great.