Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Show was not funnier than Silicon Valley, Veep, Parks and Rec or other cartoons last year

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I never thought Silicon Valley was funny at all in the two episodes I watched. I also disagree on Parks and Rec and definitely on Veep.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It is back! Fun episode as usual.

Kinda hoping they change Captains each week for a while and bring Holt back. Though I think the Vulture will be around for awhile.
If they do that, I hope will ferrel gets a turn. Oh and hader's talents were wasted. They coulda had anyone doing that schtick.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
it's back? oh what a day. what a lovely day.

i can't stand awkward comedies like office/parks&rec. Nine-Nine is great.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Silicon Valley to me is the best comedy on TV right now. Saying this is better is putting pretty big expectations on this show for me.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I don't think this is better than valley, but it's very good in its category. It's more like a live-action Archer than anything else. It's obviously a lot less fantastic given the different premise and not being a cartoon.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
If they do that, I hope will ferrel gets a turn. Oh and hader's talents were wasted. They coulda had anyone doing that schtick.
Agreed. Hader would have made a great reoccurring bad guy. For that matter so would Farrell.

spronk

FPS noob
Decent opening but the episode felt a little disjointed and weak on the humor, maybe a bunch of new writers or something. Needs more cop humor, less relationship drama

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Gotta say, amy looked hotter than ever lying in bed naked.

Siliconemelons

Great episode, had the lulz... I think if they keep weekly captains rotated in for half the season that would be funny and can keep things fresh.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have been re-watching the first two seasons for the past month. Absolutely love the show. However I was very disappointing with the first episode. It wasn't funny at all. Hader just looked awkward to me with that whole heart attack bit.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Last night's episode should have been twice as long for the number of great lines it had.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
All this preamble is making me nibby!

All is right in the world now.

Malkav

French Madman
Episode was awesome this week, between the LOTR references and fucking Ron Swanson as the captain's ex boyfriend.