Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

khorum

Murder Apologist
LOL#TheChalkening is spreadingto other campuses across the country. Trump is coming to feels-rape you right out of your safespaces.

eOiIB6W.jpg

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Section 6c of the safe space policy is defined as: 'Refraining from hand gestures which denote disagreementor in any other way indicating disagreement with a point or points being made.Disagreements should only be evident through the normal course of debate.'
Any show of disagreement violates the university's safe space policy. I can't even think of something clever to say.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
One of the Ghomeshi accusers is even more retarded than I thought.

"If I find out that somebody is abusive, I cut them out of my life. It's very easy," she wrote, adding two hours later: "I have resigned from Trailer Park Boys."

Michael Smith, 43, who plays Bubbles on the show, was charged with misdemeanour domestic battery against a woman early Friday morning at an L.A. hotel.

In a statement, the Trailer Park Boys said it was a big misunderstanding.

They say the woman involved, Georgia Ling, is Smith's friend.

"Mike and I did indeed have a heavy argument but it saddens me the way things are being reported and the way it was handled by the police," Ling said in the statement. "At no point did I feel I was in danger, otherwise I would've called the police myself, which I did not.
Crusade away! Have fun leaving the best gig of your life, stupid asshole.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Bahahahahahahaha what a fucking farce.

So judging by her Ghomeshi testimony, should Bubbles be expecting a love letter and a handy in the park next weekend?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
It made me laugh, and she's got some nice sweater puppies.

Why, oh why, does colored hair have to be something that makes a (non-punk rock) girl hotter to me? It used to be that I'd see it and like it, but now I immediately assume she's an SJW and will accuse me of stare rape or something. Very confusing for my weiner.
Dude, I really want to bang the slutty tattooed up chicks with the hair all the time. Outside the fact that I am married, I know in my mature 30s brain that there is nothing those women could offer in the world that would be worth the effort.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
In this episode, UVA Jackie finds out courts aren't nearly as gullible as clickbait writers posing as journalists.