Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

khalid

Unelected Mod
I get why the people complain. I just don't get why anyone caves to this shit, especially in an example like this. "They are sisters" and block the idiots. Done. Anyone that complains past that has marginalized themselves and no reasonable person will give a fuck.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The stigma of being called a racist is greater than using common sense and telling these faggots to stfu.

McCarthyism is alive and well.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL "The Dangerous Faggot Tour".

Say what you want about Milo, the dude is trolling at Andy Kaufman levels.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking that if he continues this he's likely to get shot, but then I remembered that he can't since that would be black cultural appropriation!
tongue.png

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Ha ha ha Jesus Christ.
I know right, the fact that this is actually taught in feminist literatureisa joke.https://books.google.com/books?id=nn...20male&f=false(Objectivity is associated with whiteness and maleness.) This is like basic gender studies Tan, so I hope your laugh was genuine, otherwise you'd be a bad feminist and dislike what is being taught in Gender Studies.

Feminist logic:E=mc2 as a sexed equation because it privileges the speed of light over other speeds that are vitally necessary to us". Fluid mechanics is unfairly neglected because it deals with "feminine" fluids in contrast to "masculine" rigid mechanics.

(These are real assertions by a feminist psychologist, you know, part of the field developing microaggressions.)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Can amod shaw Tanoomba? This thread was so nice while he was away.
The worst part about him is he doesn't even know what he's defending, he just jumps on it because he's an ideologue. My quote is only shocking for people who don't follow gender studies. We have people WITHIN social sciences, like psychology, really arguing that mathematical symbols are sexist. The fucking glaciers, are sexist. And then you have idiots like Tan who were programmed to defend the movement at all costs uncomfortably laughing as if this really doesn't exist--he's like the this guy at this point...

rrr_img_130589.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The worst part about him is he doesn't even know what he's defending, he just jumps on it because he's an ideologue. My quote is only shocking for people who don't follow gender studies. We have people WITHIN social sciences, like psychology, really arguing that mathematical symbols are sexist. The fucking glaciers, are sexist. And then you have idiots like Tan who were programmed to defend the movement at all costs uncomfortably laughing as if this really doesn't exist--he's like the this guy at this point...
What did I defend this time, Lith? Please enlighten me.

Oh, and that page you linked in no way reflects your ridiculously exaggerated statement... As usual. I do love how you don't even realize your "No, this is how itreally is!" stance is directly contradicted by your dogged insistence on misrepresenting "them". Lith gonna Lith.

But I guess a proper understanding of what you're talking about isn't necessary when you're an ideologue, right? You're just programmed to go full offense the moment you evenperceivea differing point of view in your vicinity (as you have just demonstrated). Cripplingly low self esteem much?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Oh, and that page you linked in no way reflects your ridiculously exaggerated statement... As usual. I do love how you don't even realize your "No, this is how itreally is!" stance is directly contradicted by your dogged insistence on misrepresenting "them". Lith gonna Lith.
?
rrr_img_130593.jpg