Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I feel bad for her. She thinks capitalism failed her when it's education that has. She's going to spend a big part of her life, maybe her entire life, angry at the wrong thing. Carrying around all that hatred will burn you up.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm not disagreeing. I was just pointing out how unhelpful Tanoomba's "debating" style is and how it only results in him getting shat on. But I guess that's victim blaming or some fucking thing
That's because he's a contrarian troll and just posts shit he knows will get that handful of Rerolled posters all riled up.

I think his point was less that every feminist thinks that way and more than feminism in general is littered with these outlandish and ridiculous beliefs. While one might not believe objectivity is the tool of evil males, you can pretty much guarantee that belief is just subbed out with something perhaps only slightly less ridiculous. So while it might be easy for you to say "hardly anyone believes that" with one particular point, when we start to stack up all the different crazy beliefs, you get a better sense of the general attitude
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jive Turkey again.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Wrong. The anti-vaccine and alternative medicine movements were crippled by actual science that proved them to be shams. Also, despite their intentions, these movements cause actual harm. People stopped paying attention to them not because they observed them being ridiculed, but because they LEARNED that it was bullshit and harmful.
And the information that they are shams wasn't freely available the entire time? There arestillpeople who buy into it. The fucking Foodbabe still has a ton of people who believe her dogshit. Only through mockery do those numbers decrease

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
ZBVZDKT.jpg

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Part of the unspoken awesomeness of that second video is all of the idiots snapping their fingers rather than clapping in support. Its like they tried to have the 60's again in the 90's but there were too many people alive who remembered the smell, so they just had to wait another 20 years until more the odor of stupid wore off of the ideas so they could trot them out to another generation even less well educated than the last time this shit was tried.

One way to tell what bad shape we are in is that they aren't even trying to hide the Marxism anymore, although they are still having to at least pretend to march brother-in-arms with "anti-racists".

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Can't even get through those videos. I think these are genuinely the dumbest people on Earth.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What's their solution?

• Join an organization!
  • "The system is against you!"
  • White is bad!
  • You're all racist!

Welp, glad we're dealing with some ace problem solvers.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
And the information that they are shams wasn't freely available the entire time? There arestillpeople who buy into it. The fucking Foodbabe still has a ton of people who believe her dogshit. Only through mockery do those numbers decrease
Anti-vaxxers didn't really get any attention until some celebrities (like Jenny McCarthy) made it their pet cause. Once it became a popular discussion topic, people realized relatively quickly that it was all bullshit, and they stopped giving a shit what idiot celebrities had to say about it. Mockery had nothing to do with it.

I just showed you where. If you're not willing to concede a simple point, it's a useless conversation. And you're wrong either way
What did you show me? You claimed "There are pictures all over the web shaming men for sitting with the slightest spread in their legs when there is nobody else sitting near them" and expected me to take that at face value. You also mentioned the "pseudo-psycho analysis the feminists employ to explain manspreading as a subconscious attempt to assert dominance over women", without backing that up either.

Seems you think you can win an argument by making points you believe to be self-evident, thinking there is no way looking closer at the facts might actually weaken the strength of that position. I did a GIS for "manspreading" and found very, very few images that match your description. Besides, why is public shaming a fantastic and super-effective tool when used against people you don't like, but when it's used against people for reasons YOU don't consider legitimate it's just a sign of SJW extremism? Do you believe that manspreading simply isn't an issue at all? Obviously people believe otherwise (and with reason!), and believe it or not you can't just shut down that discussion because you think it's silly. Remember, YOU brought up "manspreading" as an example of a "crazy fringe idea". I'm arguing that there is legitimacy to people taking issue with manspreading, EVEN IF you can find me an example of some wacky gender studies student who wrote a paper about it being a symbol of "male dominance" or whatever. A couple of people discussing a topic in a manner you consider "crazy fringe" does not delegitimize the entire topic, dude.

So not only have you not shown me that I'm "wrong either way", you haven't even shown me how I was wrong in ANY way.

Jive Turkey

Karen
What did you show me? You claimed "There are pictures all over the web shaming men for sitting with the slightest spread in their legs when there is nobody else sitting near them" and expected me to take that at face value. You also mentioned the "pseudo-psycho analysis the feminists employ to explain manspreading as a subconscious attempt to assert dominance over women", without backing that up either.
Ok, then you're arguing about something you know nothing about.

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/09/...ominate-space/

tumblr_nfawh0g7T81sqv9too1_500.jpg

tumblr_nf1gdf4Tls1sqv9too1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6dm8rU0Nc1sqv9too1_500.jpg

Even if these guys do have their legs open, there's not a fucking soul around them, so who gives a fuck?

And look at these "assholes"

294E01F800000578-3108110-image-a-17_1433277307924.jpg

IMG_43491.jpg

Man-Spreading.jpg

Jive Turkey

Karen
Seems you think you can win an argument by making points you believe to be self-evident
It's self evident when you're at all familiar with the topic, which you clearly aren't.

Besides, why is public shaming a fantastic and super-effective tool when used against people you don't like, but when it's used against people for reasons YOU don't consider legitimate it's just a sign of SJW extremism?
Because in life there are facts and there are feelings. I'm arguing in favour shaming people who ignore facts and instead try to spread bullshit theyfeelis right. There's no inconsistency in my views. There's also a difference between shaming an ideology like anti-vaxxers and publicly shaming random people on the subway by taking their photos posting them online.

Anyway, conversation over. I honestly tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you're fucking insufferable. Apparently if I don't include every bit of information on any given topic in each post, you just pretend like that evidence doesn't exist. Your reputation is well deserved