Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Jive Turkey

Karen
Literally everything anyone does is a residual effect of some other circumstances. 15 month sentences for everyone!!!!

And the good news for the kid who got burned is that he/she has carte blanche to commit some heinous crime when they get older too!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Literally everything anyone does is a residual effect of some other circumstances. 15 month sentences for everyone!!!!
Nope, if you're white then you're fucked.

A 1996 change to the Criminal Code, aimed at correcting an over-representation of aboriginal convicts in prisons, directed judges to take into account the ?circumstances of aboriginal offenders? when sentencing.

Literal discrimination in Canada's criminal code.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Ok, then you're arguing about something you know nothing about.

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/09/...ominate-space/
If you have a point to make, make it. What in that article do you disagree with?

I like your little picture gallery, though. here's another one:

21MANSPREADING1-facebookJumbo-v5.jpg

too_much_space.png

Manspreading_on_Stockholm_Metro.jpg

man-spreading.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-05-29-at-1.49.32-PM-640x427.png

17829774601_b0ecef0df7_o.jpg

Again, you seem to think that because you found a few pictures where manspreading isn't apparently causing any inconvenience, it's a non-issue and merely mentioning it makes one part of some "crazy fringe". That's not the case, dude.

Because in life there are facts and there are feelings. I'm arguing in favour shaming people who ignore facts and instead try to spread bullshit theyfeelis right. There's no inconsistency in my views. There's also a difference between shaming an ideology like anti-vaxxers and publicly shaming random people on the subway by taking their photos posting them online.
Enough with the "facts over feels" nonsense. Honestly, "feels" is becoming just as hollow and dismissive a label as "white knight" or "cuck"; It's just a way to dismiss a point of view you don't agree with and it's fucking stupid. Grow the fuck up. It's all feels. All of it. You FEEL that "manspreading" is a non-issue and that those who talk about it are "crazy fringe". You FEEL that There's a right way and a wrong way to publicly shame someone. Your FEELS drive you to sympathize with one group and demonize another. Like the majority of criticism aimed at SJWs, it's observed behavior that only counts when theother sidedoes it. I've been pointing that out for years but apparently it still hasn't registered yet.

Anyway, conversation over. I honestly tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you're fucking insufferable. Apparently if I don't include every bit of information on any given topic in each post, you just pretend like that evidence doesn't exist. Your reputation is well deserved
Wah, wah, wah. "I made a weak-ass point, didn't back it up with anything, and am now frustrated that someone smarter than me isn't throwing his hands up in surrender." Cry me a fucking river. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Do you think manspreading is actually a problem, Cucknoomba, or are you just trying to be a little cunt at the moment because nobody here likes you even a little bit?

I think I know.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Do you think manspreading is actually a problem, Cucknoomba, or are you just trying to be a little cunt at the moment because nobody here likes you even a little bit?

I think I know.
Was I not clear? Of course it's a problem.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I don't get it. Do these guys all tell whoever is taking the picture to fuck off when they ask if they can sit down? Let me guess, all these people are too pussy to even ask. This is the most passive aggressive shit I've ever seen.

Not even gonna bring up the logistics of the cock and balls and need for occasional manspread.

Jive Turkey

Karen
If you have a point to make, make it. What in that article do you disagree with?

I like your little picture gallery, though. here's another one:

21MANSPREADING1-facebookJumbo-v5.jpg

too_much_space.png

Manspreading_on_Stockholm_Metro.jpg

man-spreading.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-05-29-at-1.49.32-PM-640x427.png

17829774601_b0ecef0df7_o.jpg

Again, you seem to think that because you found a few pictures where manspreading isn't apparently causing any inconvenience, it's a non-issue and merely mentioning it makes one part of some "crazy fringe". That's not the case, dude.

Enough with the "facts over feels" nonsense. Honestly, "feels" is becoming just as hollow and dismissive a label as "white knight" or "cuck"; It's just a way to dismiss a point of view you don't agree with and it's fucking stupid. Grow the fuck up. It's all feels. All of it. You FEEL that "manspreading" is a non-issue and that those who talk about it are "crazy fringe". You FEEL that There's a right way and a wrong way to publicly shame someone. Your FEELS drive you to sympathize with one group and demonize another. Like the majority of criticism aimed at SJWs, it's observed behavior that only counts when theother sidedoes it. I've been pointing that out for years but apparently it still hasn't registered yet.

Wah, wah, wah. "I made a weak-ass point, didn't back it up with anything, and am now frustrated that someone smarter than me isn't throwing his hands up in surrender." Cry me a fucking river. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Bye Tanicia

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Anecdotal, but every asshole who puts their bag on the seat next to them so no one can sit down is a female. Really annoying during rush hour not because I want to sit but because I don't want fucking doors to close on me because it is so packed with people standing.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I read 'em when you manage to make them readable. You suck at writing, so it's hit or miss.

You probably shouldn't be teaching children.

Jive Turkey

Karen
And you also know about the pseudo-psycho analysis the feminists employ to explain manspreading as a subconscious attempt to assert dominance over women. It's a complete fabrication.
I'm not mischaracterizing anything.
I just showed you where.
What did you show me? ... "pseudo-psycho analysis the feminists employ to explain manspreading as a subconscious attempt to assert dominance over women", without backing that up either.
Cool debating style, bro.

Have you guys tried valtrex on Tanoomba yet?