Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Is this the explanation for the massive expansion of rape definition lately?

Manspreading? Rape.
Disagreeing with a gender studies major? Rape.
Not wanting sex with a transginger? Rape.
Being a fucking white male? Rape.

See, now we're all rapists and their argument stands.
I don't wish rape on anybody but had any of these bitches experienced forcible rape, they would not be saying this shit.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Is this the explanation for the massive expansion of rape definition lately?

Manspreading? Rape.
Disagreeing with a gender studies major? Rape.
Not wanting sex with a transginger? Rape.
Being a fucking white male? Rape.

See, now we're all rapists and their argument stands.
we been splain raped

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Attempt #2 for Microsoft with an AI

rrr_img_130957.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I've actually asked some hardcore feminists about this and the general response was that because men see women as less than human, are aggressive and manipulative at best and rapists at worst, female "power" doesn't mean anything because men will just take what they want. The analogy I got was, "Women are deer and men are hunters. The hunter wants to get the meat. Does the fact that the hunter doesn't have anything the deer wants mean the deer has the power?"
The reality is; men COULD take what they wanted. Even in the modern world, with weapons that have great equalized and democratized power structures, in the end, in most situations, a man isn't going to be stopped if he wants to force a woman to do something unless she is Holy Homes vs lazy fat guy, or she has a gun or weapon (Which won't come into play in 90% of conflicts). Yet we see victimization rates of sub sub 4-5 in 1000, and the vast majority of those we know are done by repeat predators who end up victimizing numerous women. (Making the actual male population who rape very very tiny)

The fact is, social conditioning and behavioral evolution is a very powerful force within the mind of any social mammal. If humans were studied with the same kind of care toward bias as a primate? It's pretty obvious males (In general) are exceedingly conditioned to give females some power within the group for mating. Hell, part of the reason we have such big dicks compared to other primates is theorized to be because females exert so much power in the mating process. (A Gorillas dick is like a few centimeters long--seriously. Why? Because bitches don't get a say in who he fucks, if he's the man on top, he gets them all.) In some societies (Especially Western society), they are socially conditioned even more to give females almost 100% of the power in the selection process.

So the ideology of what 'should' happen, give the physiological differences and differences in aggressiveness, theoppositeof the reality of what actually happens through social conditioning. This is exactly what the Feminist in the book ran into--how her ideological view of women as the meek, helpless deer being 'hunted' by the men armed with the Patriarchy was shattered as she was forced to deal with how it worked in the real world (And not the pondering of some class within Academia). In which case she found it was 100% the opposite of what her ideology told her. Men put themselves out there emotionally and take all the risk when approaching women in the whole mating ritual, and women have absolute power to not only turn the man down, but taunt and humiliate (She was actually taunted like this when she tried to pick a girl up).

The thing that really stuck out to her is how brutal and vicious women can be, and she (As a man) couldn't stand up to them because OTHER men in the group would protect the woman from 'him' (The reporter). It took seeing it from the outside to realize how much social power women have in group situations, inpractice; as opposed to an ideology that is built off the philosophical views of how men would interact given their more aggressive nature and stronger physical nature.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Part of a hand out for a workshop at the University of Wisconsin--the man behind the curtain revealed a little of himself with this one, check out the section on class privilege.

Vision, Privilege, and the Limits of Tolerance by Cris Cullinan

Three presumptions about the dominant culture--innocence, worthiness, and competence--perpetuate privileges for this cultural group, which often go unnoticed by members of the culture. Presumption of innocence: I know that I have dominant culture privilege because I get the presumption of innocence. When something goes wrong around me, people do not look to me first, or even second, as a probable cause of the problem.

Presumption of worthiness: A second presumption often enjoyed by those who are members of the privileged in the dominant culture is that of worthiness. By the "presumption of worthiness," I mean the presumption that I am worthy, deserving and good enough to receive attention, services, respect, and the benefit of the doubt. This presumption can operate in many different contexts. As a while, upper middle class, heterosexual who does not have a visible disability, I will be taken at face value as a good candidate for a bank loan, a desired applicant for a job, a sought-after buyer of a house, and a customer who should be served as soon as possible. This presumption is strengthened if I am with my partner, who is a similarly privileged white man.

Presumption of competence: The last presumption given to members of the dominant culture is the presumption of competence. In all of the jobs I have ever had, I was always treated as if I was competent, and then given the autonomy, encouragement, and feedback to prove it. In nearly all of the experiences I ever had or continue to have as a student, I walk in and I am given the presumption of competence.
TYPES OF PRIVILEGE

Male Privilege

Men have the privilege of being able to move about with less thought, worry, and constraint. (For men facing other forms of oppression-racism, classism, heterosexism, or ableism-the privilege of safety may be significantly limited.)

Heterosexual Privilege

Heterosexuals can freely display public affection, talk openly about their partner, have their relationship publicly acknowledged and celebrated, and be protected from discrimination. They don't need to worry whether it's all right to bring their partner to events (and then whether they can dance together); whether they'll lose their job if they're out; whether they'll be accepted by their neighbors, or whether their partner will be considered as family under hospital guidelines and thus be able to visit or make medical decisions.

Able-Bodied Privilege

Able-bodied people do not have to think about access to buildings-for education, cultural events, employment, or socializing; about travel-around one's own town, vacation areas, or conference sites; or about needing assistance to do basic daily tasks. They do not fear that people will assume them to be less intelligent or less productive solely because of a (possibly irrelevant) disability.

Class Privilege

People with class privilege have access to the best medical care; to leisure and vacations; to good housing, food, and clothing; and to governmental financial advantages (e.g., tax breaks, write-offs for mortgages). They feel entitled to be treated respectively, to be taken seriously, and to have opportunities to use their talents. They can choose work that may be meaningful, though not well compensated, knowing they have a safety net-other marketable skills, opportunities for education, or financial resources. They can use connections to get jobs or to be admitted to college.

Class Privilege

Class, however, does not (appear to be based on characteristics present at birth). In fact, class seems to feel exactly the opposite--as a status that one was not born with but that one has earned. Class is less visible than the other dimensions because while our objective position in an economic order depends on empirically measurable criteria (income, occupation, education), class as an everyday experience rests on other people's evaluation of our presentation of self. Class can be concealed and class feels like something we have earned all by ourselves. Therefore class privilege may be the one set of privileges we are least interested in examining because they feel like they are ours by right, not by birth.
That's right kids, wealth is the least important kind of privilege. Just because I can fly in a private jet, get admitted to any university by buying a building or have access to the best things in life as well as being able to subvert the criminal justice system doesn't mean I have privilege. You need to focus your attention on the white guy! I'm sure the police aren't as rude with him, or the male who gets more engineering jobs! That is FOR SURE the largest issue, not the wealth gap!

And this is why this argument is largely being fronted by wealthy kids of very very wealthy families. No different than how families would get children (Who were not in line to inherit directly) into the church; because the church was, in general, used to distract the small folk from the actual differences between them and the wealthy. Welcome to the new church.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't even know what to say....

Girl asked boy for a hickey, he gives her one. One of the other girls on her sports team sees it, and reports the boy for sexual assault. The original girl (The one who got the hickey) goes on to defend the boy, gets her mother involved to contact the school, tells them it was consensual, they are bf/gf.

School doesn't listen...director of Title 9 investigations (Head witch hunter) said the victim was not allowed to testify (Many colleges have a rule that you can't bring evidence against the accuser for fear of victim blaming--even the VICTIM can't testify against a THIRD Party accuser)...Investigator said this.

(Called Defendant Wilson because the boy filed suit).

The adjudicator-Defendant Roosevelt Wilson, who is named in the lawsuit-even refused to interview witnesses who would have corroborated Neal's account. "Defendant Wilsonprofessed that he was in charge of the investigation and would be the only person to declare someone a witness in this matter,"according to the lawsuit.

Comrade! Your guilt is already known, this trial is just a show...Only I can select which evidence is appropriate. This is a full blown witch hunt now where anyone can accuse, even if you have no relation or knowledge of the event, and the Title 9 office will come and take you down...

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Good for him. He's gonna get payed and hopefully they get married and buy a house and save for retirement with that money.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I hope they get bent over. Title IX overreach is absolutely retarded. One SJW at ED and Sexual McCarthyism is created from a single Dear Colleague Letter. She didn't even have authority to make rulemaking determinations, she just sent a scary letter.