Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Are we still doing "have a nice weekend"? Because there's a lot of people here who should have a nice weekend.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
RTA-Pinkie-girl.jpg

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Cad Cad got your new campaign slogan if you're seeking reelection:

"If you can be fascist in real life, I can be fascist on here."

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
Lets bus people in from out of state to reelect Cad next election. Fuck ethics, the man must win.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The fact that Cad Cad annoys some of the more annoying peeps puts one in the plus column, I can live with some collateral damage.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Average woman's height

He's just a little smaller, so it's easier for him to fit in closets. Like your kids. When you force them to sleep in there because you're a shitty parent that prioritizes your laughably pathetic lifestyle over their wellbeing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
He's just a little smaller, so it's easier for him to fit in closets. Like your kids. When you force them to sleep in there because you're a shitty parent that prioritizes your laughably pathetic lifestyle over their wellbeing.

Your never know, raising kids that way could pay off one day ...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee

Aw Cad, I understand you're very upset right now. I would be too if I had a God complex and after being elected mod on my #1 totes fave forum 40/86 people decided they wanted to impeach me.

And it's not my "kids" that live in closets. You realize that, right? The 2yo's room is giant and they would be in the room together except I don't want the little one to wake up his brother at night. And you realize it's just technically a closet, right? It's converted into a nursery. He would just be in our room but the floor to ceiling windows make the room never pitch black and I like him to have his own space. There is nothing in the closet except his things.

Say whatever the fuck you want about my parenting. At least I raise my own kids...even though it stops me from being able to have some big important lawyer job where I can be constantly connected to a forum that, more or less, talks about absolutely nothing.

q0cwmlt.png

• 1Bullshit

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Aw Cad, I understand you're very upset right now. I would be too if I had a God complex and after being elected mod on my #1 totes fave forum 40/86 people decided they wanted to impeach me.

And it's not my "kids" that live in closets. You realize that, right? The 2yo's room is giant and they would be in the room together except I don't want the little one to wake up his brother at night. And you realize it's just technically a closet, right? It's converted into a nursery. He would just be in our room but the floor to ceiling windows make the room never pitch black and I like him to have his own space. There is nothing in the closet except his things.

Say whatever the fuck you want about my parenting. At least I raise my own kids...even though it stops me from being able to have some big important lawyer job where I can be constantly connected to a forum that, more or less, talks about absolutely nothing.

View attachment 94248
You should probably hire someone who is not a 'chid' to teach them English.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My basement is going to be a complete apartment with its own laundry, shower, and access so our baby will never have to come upstairs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
This thread makes me happy, and then deeply sad, and then it upsets me a little, and then it makes me happy again.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.