Call of Duty 2020: Black Ops Cold War

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey Xevy Xevy they just added Armored Quads again.

Also I think this should be the new Warzone only thread since Black Ops and Warzone become one in 3 weeks. Amod Amod Can you add to the title

Call of Duty 2020: Black Ops Cold War And Warzone​

Thanks

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Nice, armored quads was fun. Glad they rotated it back. They also buffed thermite damage on the crossbow vs vehicles, so it should be a much more effective way to bypass the trophy system

Xevy

Log Wizard
Armored quads definitely the most fun play mode. A good driver/gunner can carry 2 other dumbos pretty well too so it makes randos not as harsh. I actually really enjoyed Zombie Royale, but a lot of people never got the hang of playing a zombie or were frustrated by the complete zombie zerg RNG of the final minutes of the game.

Cybsled

Kali sticks were OP vs zombies, so I carried those around. Was still easy to get swarmed in the open, though

Xevy

Log Wizard
YOU ARE SCUM!

No, but seriously fuck those things. They ruined that mode for people as zombies. The only way to down some one was 3+ zombies attacking them at once or it was impossible and two of those zombies weren't gonna make it. The WORST of the WORST were Kali stick people with shields on their back. They were just the team zombie killer and had to hope their shooty mens stayed alive.

spronk

FPS noob
get a free emblem and charm IN DORITOS FORM

gotta have twitter, follow mountaindew, and send them a DM. comes back with a code DM in 3-4 mins

Cybsled

I went Kali sticks because I was sick of unloading an entire clip into a zombie and they would down me no problem half the time it felt like lol

Cybsled

PUB games in Armored Royale are so frustrating. If you follow simple rules, it's pretty easy to be successful

1) The gas is super fast, if you ignore circle movement, you will die. There is no way to outrun it on foot unless you're on the thin side and already close to the edge

2) Stay with the fucking truck

3) Engaging multiple trucks at the same time is an easy way to die fast

4) Focus on the 50 cal gunners and back gunners, truck is just a moving target without them

6) If you're driving, don't expose your truck bed to a pursuing truck

7) If you on 50cal, remember you can be shot out of the turret and aren't invincible. Same goes for enemy turret...try to aim for the top to headshot them and disable it

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I won back to back games with some guys that won 5 straight before I rando’d in. I had one hell of a driver that never left the vehicle unless to Rez in safety.

Cybsled

Ugh. I was driving whole game, we were doing well. Top 3. I jump out quick to call a airstrike on a stalled truck, then some other dude jumps in to drivers seat and chases another truck into a dead end so we die to gas. GG. I fucking hate idiots who don't understand the fucking gas circle mechanics in this mode.

Xevy

Log Wizard
5 wins today. Once you get people who listen, a GOOD driver, and a gunner that understands kill gunner>people>car>downed people it gets very fun and rewarding. PKM is absolutely made for this shit. Through FMJ on and just SHREDS the fucking gunner. Unfortunately I'm the driver and I stay in the car 85% of the time. Still manage to get 6-10 kills and 2k damage most games with a lot of run-overs and just ranged PKM murder.

Had a guy start, get in our truck, drive around like a retard for 3 minutes, I got 6k for a new truck, watched him drive it into the ocean. I got a new truck, got my team, drove off and left him to die 3-5 more times that match before he quit. Justice.

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
Some fun things I learned last night:

Throwing a helicopter only kills people in the back of the truck, does basically no damage to gunner/truck/driver.

Throwing a car and exploding it ON a truck does the same. Essentially nothing. Completely worthless.

Deployed Shield Turrets fuck bigly. They do the same damage as the mounted gun I'm fairly certain. If you got room grab one of these after wiping a team, plunk it down, and double your truck kill time without wasting 200 AR rounds.

Restock is good. Why? Because it takes 3 grenades to blow a trophy on a truck and then it's open fuckin' season on explodies. Throw two stuns and a semtex/thermite and then it's all kill time. If they're moving they're not refilling that trophy. Our trophy got blown and an RPG did something like 50% of our trucks health last night. That is massive.

Molotov Cocktails are great. If you can land one on the bed of a truck after the trophies down it's GG passengers. Hop or die. Same goes for thermite crossbow bolts to a lesser extent.

Xevy

Log Wizard
RIP Armored Royale. Got 10 wins yesterday, should've been 12 or 13, but had some missteps by amateur drivers panicking and the last game we got 2nd because our teammate got his tacos delivered and rather than wait 10 minutes he just afk'd out and ate them. REAL bitch mode.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Fuck no, that is a real champ.

Tacos are infinitely greater than CoD.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
nuketown 24x7 is live in black ops MP and as fun (or annoying, depending on your POV) as it always was

unknown[1].png

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nuketown was fun until the SBMM kicked in. I was dropping a bunch of 50+ kill games, and even hit almost 90 one round while actually playing objectives and being aggressive. Now the lobbies are full of quick scoping campers that refuse to play objectives while trying to maintain their k/d. My desire to play MP has quickly ended.... and then they nerfed zombie weapon xp into the ground.

Xevy

Log Wizard
New Warzone integration and maps comes in tonight I believe around 11pm EST. Hoping it's a fun one. Been just playing Warzone Kingslayer to warm up so I'm only medium shit and not absolute shit for the new mode.

Hopefully a slew of gun rebalances all around when this patches.