Call of Duty 2020: Black Ops Cold War

Xevy

Log Wizard
The fact the DMR is how it is and similar guns like the FAL and the Dragonuv are so fucking bad in comparison in EVERY category is just mindblowing. It's like when a WoW expac came in and only the tippity top gear was worth using passed the first few levels.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The fact the DMR is how it is and similar guns like the FAL and the Dragonuv are so fucking bad in comparison in EVERY category is just mindblowing. It's like when a WoW expac came in and only the tippity top gear was worth using passed the first few levels.
Lol it’s exactly what they are they doing. It feels like a Wow expac nerfing old guns and bringing in new.

Cybsled

They follow the same pattern

1) New gun is OP
2) They nerf it
3) Add new gun

Rinse repeat. I suspect the DMR will end up getting a damage nerf, recoil nerf, or they will swap the ammo type to sniper.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They follow the same pattern

1) New gun is OP
2) They nerf it
3) Add new gun

Rinse repeat. I suspect the DMR will end up getting a damage nerf, recoil nerf, or they will swap the ammo type to sniper.
That’s why I’m lvling up the type63(new fal) for the inevitable DMR nerf.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So what’s the best gun? I’m just using the first one I can level since level 4.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So what’s the best gun? I’m just using the first one I can level since level 4.
Stoner is very noob friendly and awesome. 2 or 3 x scope is the best
Krig
Ak47 is great
AK7U
MP5
Mac10

pair with a Gallo shotgun

if you wanna play Warzone the Mac 10 is the gun you wanna lvl up. I’ll play with you since it’s cross play we can do nuke town 24/7

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i'm playing the campaign right now and its really fun, put in 4-5 hours yesterday on ps5 and zero issues. I love the 80s vibe of the game, although some of the tech is sometimes a little too 2000s "good" (zoom, assassin vision) but most of it is pretty grounded between phones, microfiche, cameras, guns.

if you play nuketown any gun really works, just learn the map. There are 4-5 spots where bitches try to be snipe campers and its fun rushing those spots and shitting all over them. They are basically the 2 top floors, the side room where you can hide inside, next to the jeep, and 3-4 little nooks with fences behind you on the sides. Running with dual tactical and 2 molotovs lets you drop fire all over the place.

I swap to a different gun every time I hit max level (takes like a month per gun for me lol) in nuketown, eventually i hope to max out every gun although i don't bother going for all the camos

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I’m going for diamond right now on SMG.

The hardest to get on core is longshot so the meta is to switch to hardcore for the long shot kills if you want diamond. The SBMM is so bad that every lobby is a sweat fest for me so I welcome playing with noobs.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Lol how is this real:

Its even easier and free to do it another way.

So TeePee (Twitch/call of duty etc streamer) found out that you can just block all the ip addresses of local cod servers. So when this person with a 4-6 kdr matchmakes it puts his ass into the middle of India.

This has been going on a long time now in tournaments, have the host in Hawaii and you get to kill 120 people in the Philippines. 20-30 kills per person in a quad group for kill/points.

Its all fucking broken. No vpns are needed, just block the US/UK servers and its free kills

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So Dark Aether camo bugged out for me (in a good way). I got it without completing SMGs, Tactical Rifles, and Sniper Rifles. I was kind of alternating between easy and hard categories and noticed the knife counted as a full complete and so did the special launcher. Something else along the way also added one to the count. Looks like others have had a similar thing happen. I do still need to get gold on the guns in the categories I didn't finish yet in order to unlock dark aether on those, but I did get the calling card and can equip it on everything I completed.

SBMM has sapped my desire to play multiplayer....

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
is it just me or does FUCKN everyone have laser accuracy. Like what the fuck is going on in this game.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok the campaign in this is fucking awesome. I’m sure everyone knows by now but just hit the 80’s urban warfare simulation room for the Russians and found the arcade. Haha! River raid, fishing derby, Grand Prix and pitfall all playable. 😀😀

• 1Like

Cybsled

I hadn't played WZ since CW integration dropped. So I reinstalled game on a SSD and gave it a try. First of all, did they do something to the graphics? Everything on the ground had this odd white outline that made it look fucking odd. The animations seemed odd too...like I looted a BIZEN off the ground and ADS'd some guy and something just felt funky. Ended up in Gulag and lost because I didnt know the new gulag layout.

2nd match do a bit better, get my loadout. Duo crossing a field about 200 feet out. I lead one and down them with my xbow, then his friend turns on me and deletes me in like 0.25 seconds with a DMR. Replay shows 3 headshots with pretty much zero recoil, although I was dead on the 2nd shot.

Closed game. How the fuck is that gun even in the game? It's like they took the counter strike autosniper and made it even more bullshit.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I hadn't played WZ since CW integration dropped. So I reinstalled game on a SSD and gave it a try. First of all, did they do something to the graphics? Everything on the ground had this odd white outline that made it look fucking odd. The animations seemed odd too...like I looted a BIZEN off the ground and ADS'd some guy and something just felt funky. Ended up in Gulag and lost because I didnt know the new gulag layout.

2nd match do a bit better, get my loadout. Duo crossing a field about 200 feet out. I lead one and down them with my xbow, then his friend turns on me and deletes me in like 0.25 seconds with a DMR. Replay shows 3 headshots with pretty much zero recoil, although I was dead on the 2nd shot.

Closed game. How the fuck is that gun even in the game? It's like they took the counter strike autosniper and made it even more bullshit.
Warzone has terrible optimization and even worse settings. I have to repply graphical settings every time I turn it on. So i bet most of all of that shit was messed up for you.

That gun is so fucked.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Somehow I’m enjoying CW Nuketown a to with the MAC10. Love that gun. Need to try campaign soon but I’m enjoying MP much more here than in MW

• 1Like