Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's 3 different options, each with 3 different colordot circles, and I cant see any of the logos in any of them.

View attachment 230042
No, it's not just you. Spronk's image its very clear the MW logo. On yours? It's washed out as shit. I can barely see them. There is for sure something wrong with your monitor/TV.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
No, it's not just you. Spronk's image its very clear the MW logo. On yours? It's washed out as shit. I can barely see them. There is for sure something wrong with your monitor/TV.
Thanks. I mainly bought this because my old roommate from Hawaii (who got me the FF/EMT job here) wants to come over and play because his wife won't let him. Lol.

I'll have him set it up when he's here and see if it's any better for me.

Edit: ah ha! I can see the one on the left

might be monitor issues, this is what it looks like on my PS4 and its very clear the MW logos in the middle, if you don't see it then maybe adjust color/etc on your monitor/TV

P4f1ljd.jpg

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
How the fuck do you launch this game? I keep picking it from my downloads list, but it launches black ops.
I wasn't kidding about this, by the way. Everything I downloaded would launch Black Ops up until they were all downloaded.

• 1Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Colorblind or not, I cannot see shit in this game when it comes to seeing enemies. Everyone is so well hidden or camping....
Keep brightness at 50, turn off the stupid film grain they have on by default, turning off Anti-aliasing, and putting textures on low definitely helped me. I also had to lower my field of vision (I have an ultrawide, as badly as I didn't want to, there was no choice).

Have had a scratched cornea for 5 days, chomping at the bit to play some more but I feel like a drunk retard in glasses and can barely exist, let alone shoot methed out hype kids in this game. Need my contacts (LASIK probably incoming).

spronk

FPS noob
learning the maps is 90% of the game. you can learn after just a few rounds where most campers sit. also your gun will highlight a players name if you ADS over the spot, you can get pretty good at peeking around corners at likely camp spots and spotting them before they spot you. there is no battlefield like spotting feature unfortunately.

one other thing I run with is claymore for primary but the "spotting" grenade or whatever for second one, if you run with recharge perk you basically get a 360 sensor every 30 seconds and that shit is super useful. I do play a run and gun game, I rarely stay in one spot but I've sorta learned all the places where retards sit and camp and can sneak up behind them (running dead silence as my ability so every min or two I am totally silent) and shoot them in the back like a proper codbro. the only thing that fucks me is claymores, their little lasers are useful for spotting but i still die a lot to em

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Has anyone seen the pretty sick stealth melee kills with knife?

I was capping a flag, and this guy came out of nowhere, probably dead silent, and triggered some dramatic melee execution, where he slapped me, and kicked me and then stabbed my chest/neck area and I died.

Was pretty tight.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
This patch seems to have broken cross play voice for me. Also keeps prompting me to select my load out when trying to spawn

spronk

FPS noob
if you just wanna level up guns and shit i'd recommend the new map, shooter house I think its called, it has its own seperate playlist 2-3 spots below quick play.

6v6, its a VERY tight map similar to nuketown or Shipment but you can learn all the spots within a game and its really good for getting XP and kills quickly however you play - camp a spot or run and gun, both work out about equally (you will die a lot).

i do love the variety, so far when I just wanna kill some shit without thinking i'll play shooter house, if I want the "like battlefield 4 but shittier" experience i play ground war, and NVG is kinda cool for a weirder play

Janx

<Silver Donator>
This patch seems to have broken cross play voice for me. Also keeps prompting me to select my load out when trying to spawn
Yeah went to play some spec ops with coworker and couldnt get mic to work. But fwiw i couldnt get it to work in the audio menu either, doing hte mic test just had zero results. It works fine in literally everything else except MW after patch.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Yeah went to play some spec ops with coworker and couldnt get mic to work. But fwiw i couldnt get it to work in the audio menu either, doing hte mic test just had zero results. It works fine in literally everything else except MW after patch.
Exact same here :(

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Camping is a problem a little more now with slower pace, but I just feel like true campers only bottleneck themselves in the end, as the gameplay rewards maneuvering.

If you die before winging your nades/flashbanbs into a room or cover, ur doing it wrong

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
So the fix Janx posted definitely works, but man the audio quality for cross platform voice is dumpster tier.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally picked this up. If you wanna rank up pretty quick while learning the guns coop is awesome. Getting 3-4 levels in a game.

• 1Solidarity