Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Uninstalled it today, its a solid game. But the game modes are boring as fuck and the spawn system in a total joke.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Uninstalled it today, its a solid game. But the game modes are boring as fuck and the spawn system in a total joke.

I'll agree the spawn system is balls, but they have pretty much always been bad in all CoD games.

• 1Solidarity

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'll agree the spawn system is balls, but they have pretty much always been bad in all CoD games.

This is the first CoD I've played more than the beta since the CoD 4 lol, didn't know that.

spronk

FPS noob
the 750 shotgun is broken as fuck with overkill and amped, i am almost 50 with 3 grandkids and i am curb stomping fortnite kids. I just wish there were better daily challenges and stuff, they are all pretty lame right now

RCtojJh.jpg

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This is the first CoD I've played more than the beta since the CoD 4 lol, didn't know that.

Oh yeah spawn camping has been around for ages - I cant really think of a way for them to fix it. However im happy they managed to slightly increase map size without fucking it up like they did in Ghost. I still wish they had kept Alien Invasion around from Ghost - Zombies is stale and this spec op is kinda meh.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They could easily fix the spawn problem if they just implemented a simple aoe damage effect from "enemy artillery fire" or "air support" depending on the map.

If you hold a position for over a few minutes it gains aoe damage area to help prevent spawn camping.

Or just have fixed spawn positions that always have the aoe dmg.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
How the fuck do you launch this game? I keep picking it from my downloads list, but it launches black ops.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There's 3 different options, each with 3 different colordot circles, and I cant see any of the logos in any of them.

Screenshot_20191106-200148_Gallery.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I see the logos very faintly in all three. But are you supposed to chose between those 3 only? Or is there a default non-color blind option as well?

spronk

FPS noob
might be monitor issues, this is what it looks like on my PS4 and its very clear the MW logos in the middle, if you don't see it then maybe adjust color/etc on your monitor/TV

P4f1ljd.jpg

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
No, I'm just colorblind as shit. It's just funny seeing someone give 3 options with the color dot tests displayed for once....and I still can't tell the difference.

spronk

FPS noob
2 new maps (shoothouse is 6v6 apparently) and hardpoint mode go out tomorrow. i'd expect some minor weapon tweaks too although I doubt a massive shotgun or M4 nerf is incoming yet

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
There's 3 different options, each with 3 different colordot circles, and I cant see any of the logos in any of them.

View attachment 230042
If you adjusted your brightness try setting that shit back to 50 (in game brightness). The setting in hte game is fucked and jacks the FUCK out of gamma making everything washed out.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If you adjusted your brightness try setting that shit back to 50 (in game brightness). The setting in hte game is fucked and jacks the FUCK out of gamma making everything washed out.
Yea, I did the same thing. Cranked that fucker up to like 85 or something, then jumped in a game and felt like I was playing on the surface of the sun. That picture I took was after. I just thought it was funny that I never knew which colorblind option to pick because most games show you stuff like "Enemy nameplates" and "friendly nameplates" when you're toggling those settings, and none of the options are ever that great for me. After seeing the same thing with the color dot tests, I kind of chuckled and thought "guess it doesn't matter".

Anyways....I'm really liking the game so far. Too early to say this honestly, but I think they knocked it out of the park with replicating all of the appeal of the first game.

• 1Like

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Colorblind or not, I cannot see shit in this game when it comes to seeing enemies. Everyone is so well hidden or camping....

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Camping is a problem a little more now with slower pace, but I just feel like true campers only bottleneck themselves in the end, as the gameplay rewards maneuvering.

• 1Like

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been watching some streamers and i honestly dont get it. The 2v2 they mostly play looks boring as fuck. Am sure theyre well paid for those sponsored streams but still. What a snooze / insta gib fest.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm a bit of a camper because I've been playing this like I play BF4.

Tough to do that though because I always play on hardcore with no minimap. I never, ever look at the minimap so I'm always at a disadvantage