Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The best thing about this game is the gunplay by far. I went from playing like absolute dogshit to first place on a winning team after removing 2 attachments to my m16. Removing the silencer and extended mag and putting grip and short barrel completely changed the way I was playing. I was able to aim down sight very quickly and control my recoil well enough to follow up an accurate burst to the upper body/neck.

Making changes to your gun creates a vastly different play experience nevermind using a different gun altogether. Also the ak47 with hollow points and front grip is sexy as fuck.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Dmz is the perfect chill with your friends and have a good time game. SAM sites seem to he extremely hot now though, we keep getting shit on trying to do the mission but I'm still having a blast.

I really wish they'd get rid of deadly silent in these types of games as well as figure out why bots don't have footsteps sometimes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Its so fucking annoying DMZ is only 3man party to start since my usual "groups" consist of 4 people.

Cybsled

I will say that if you game with a regular group, you may want to use discord over ingame coms. The area voice has saved my ass so many times when a squad is in an area and I would have otherwise had no idea

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
That's the great part about PC. We have to deal with aim assist, but we get infinite intel from "hey, how do I use this buy thing?" or "I can't get up this ladder!" or "I SEE THEM ON THE STREET MY ROOFTOP!" The best part is you know 90% of these players don't know how to/aren't programmed to ping enemies so they just feel OBLIGATED to shout out the exact location of where they are, the enemies are, and what they're doing. It's hilarious.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'm bad but im enjoying DMZ in small doses. The occasional crash sucks though.

Cybsled

Btw, if you're getting perma camped at exfils or just want lower risk exfils because of a PITA mission that requires you exfil something that is hard to get, I have a few tricks I've learned

1) When the radiation expands, it will deactivate exfil points once it crosses them. However, if you call a chopper and the chopper spawns on the edge of the map before the point is deactivated, the chopper will still land. So long as you have a good gasmask and/or radiation pills, you can survive in the circle long enough for the evac chopper to land and escape. Very few players risk this and hostile NPCs flee the radiation circle, so it usually is peaceful exfil

2) This is a bit hard sometimes, but the hostage rescue missions will spawn a custom exfil chopper if you successfully save the hostage. The mission has you set the hostage down inside the heli, but you can use it to exfil as well. Something to consider if none of the standard exfil points seem like they will be safe choices. The hostage usually seems to be on the highest floor of whatever building they are in most times and having a good shotgun and stun nades makes clearing the room easier I find, since you have less than 60 seconds to save the hostage once you breach the door.

• 1Like

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Btw, if you're getting perma camped at exfils or just want lower risk exfils because of a PITA mission that requires you exfil something that is hard to get, I have a few tricks I've learned

1) When the radiation expands, it will deactivate exfil points once it crosses them. However, if you call a chopper and the chopper spawns on the edge of the map before the point is deactivated, the chopper will still land. So long as you have a good gasmask and/or radiation pills, you can survive in the circle long enough for the evac chopper to land and escape. Very few players risk this and hostile NPCs flee the radiation circle, so it usually is peaceful exfil

2) This is a bit hard sometimes, but the hostage rescue missions will spawn a custom exfil chopper if you successfully save the hostage. The mission has you set the hostage down inside the heli, but you can use it to exfil as well. Something to consider if none of the standard exfil points seem like they will be safe choices. The hostage usually seems to be on the highest floor of whatever building they are in most times and having a good shotgun and stun nades makes clearing the room easier I find, since you have less than 60 seconds to save the hostage once you breach the door.

I'd say in my experience, the final(4th) extract tends to be pretty empty too. I'd say about 8/10 times no one is there and it's a free extract.. So I wouldn't be all too afraid of that option either. You still run that risk, but I think a lot of people are afraid of it and tend to get out earlier than later. Can be nerve-racking though because it forces you to essentially wait out the entire two minutes til it leaves.

I've found that the last(3rd) extract when the storm comes in has usually been the hottest in terms of exfil fights go(outside of weapon case). It doesn't necessarily have to be the last on the map either, just the furthest point.

Cybsled

Yes, that too. If you go to an extract closest to the radiation storm, those can sometimes be quieter, but I've come across some pretty hot ones. A couple days ago, there was literally 3 squads using it within the last 2 minutes

Lenas

Trump's Staff

Adding on to this, a helo arriving in the radiation zone will have like 4 gasmasks on it. So you can survive radiation with some stims if you have to.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Decided to try playing some controller and set it up after a guide for "newbie" controller players. I'm having the worst time though. While I get aim assist I just don't see the same result as the videos I check, they really looks like the lock onto the enemy. Granted I'm using the first rifle with mega recoil so maybe thats it?

Is it just grinding to get the hang of it? I feel I'd rather just to mouse and keyboard but there has to be some positive to everyone using controllers.

spronk

FPS noob
It takes a while to get used to controller, and controller is far worse than kbm for sniping. What it excels at is a run and gun game - assault rifles and SMGs and shotguns where you only ADS maybe 30-40% of the time, the rest of the time you are hip firing as you move

start with no attachment guns, and only use attachments that have no negatives only positives (there are very, very, very few)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else seeing their battle tokens not banking? Kinda sucks I should have 12 by now but zero are there. Restarts don’t fix it.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Sometimes my battle pass tokens show that I should have earned one; and I can’t spend it. But reloading fixes it. I haven’t banked any though, spend them as I get them. Think I’m 46% of the way done with battle pass. I like the operator skins, and the blueprints are cool.

spronk

FPS noob
If you want the jack links sasquatch suit code and shit

just rinse and repeat 4-8 times the same few codes and it'll eventually work, you don't need to get fancy with different emails and phones. sometimes you'll get a code already used, just retry. there are a total of 4 or 5 items, after that you just earn 2xp bonus 15 mins and nothing else.

• 1Like

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Man.. I was frustrated about the crashes when playing domination with my buddies. Since I've started playing DMZ these crashes are fucking infuriating. You lose everything as if you'd died in the match. They should at least patch it so if you crash while in DMZ it's like you exfilled. God damnit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Warzone has a crash about every 60-90 minutes. Combine that with the invisible UI, guns not firing, and getting stuck under the ground they've got a mess of bugs that can bring any actual fun being had to a screeching halt.

Kiki

Log Wizard
DMZ is super fun (also free to play), but the crashes are not especially if it's an insured weapon I'm trying to level.

Cybsled

I've only crashed once in DMZ, which is odd because my video card is ancient. But the one time I did crash, I had some nice stuff on me and it sucked to lose it

Btw, is the exfil with an enemy weapon quest bugged? I killed a guy, looted his gun which looked like a zebra and a crayon box had a baby, exfiled...and didn't get weapon credit even though I was holding the damned weapon. I didn't get credit for his dogtags either for some reason

Speaking of which, the dog tag mission is a pain. Not because of killing people, but if they quit their backpacks poof immediately. They should make it so the backpack lingers in the world at least 30s or so after they quit

Also, the "always listening" mission is bullshit. That is the one where you have to pickup dropped NPC radios and then kill the pinged players. Ignoring how relatively uncommon the radio drops are, the ping they put out lasts like 5 seconds. Unless you're picking up the radio in the middle of a firefight, it doesn't give you much time to actually get the kills for mission credit