Call of Duty: WW II 2017

spronk

FPS noob
beta is live on ps4, i just got my code from the COD portal a few mins ago and downloading now - 16GB download

spronk

FPS noob
two free beta codes for PS4 users, beta is this weekend and i think its the final beta
its like a 15 gig download so don't redeem if you won't actually play

PS4 Token 1: FQKE-JPNJ-TPB9
PS4 Token 2: 2KHB-47NG-LQ8H

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
two free beta codes for PS4 users, beta is this weekend and i think its the final beta
its like a 15 gig download so don't redeem if you won't actually play

PS4 Token 1: FQKE-JPNJ-TPB9
PS4 Token 2: 2KHB-47NG-LQ8H

TY sir... Grabbed code #2.

EDIT: ...And of course it's failing to download. Tried initiating the download through different methods and nada. Looked online and seems to be an issue others are having.

Last edited:

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It's from someone you'd probably like because he shit talks punk kids, while looking like Freddie Mercury and bragging about winning 2 Blockbuster rental store gaming championships in the early 90's. Oh and likes wrassling.

View attachment 146335

i think he used to work for one of the CoD companies as a developer or designer. as an aside, i briefly watched him play the last beta weekend and it seemed like him (and a few other streamers) thought this game was trash

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i think he used to work for one of the CoD companies as a developer or designer. as an aside, i briefly watched him play the last beta weekend and it seemed like him (and a few other streamers) thought this game was trash

He did and my response was to leg 3 months ago lol.

• 1Smuggly

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Tired it for 30mins gameplay didn't impress me, but the optimization issues didn't help at all.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Coming from BF1 this game is not impressing me at all.

Yeah, it's pretty underwhelming. The graphics are subpar, maps are small as hell, atmosphere isn't great at all. Weapons are way too accurate too for a WWII FPS, and then on top of it every one runs at light speed.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
pc beta is 15 gig download and yeah seems kinda funky. when it runs well its fine and feels fast and pretty decent, but if someone DCs it lags like a mofo for a while and you warp around the map while it stutters, just really bad netcode / server which will no doubt be exacerbated at release. doesn't seem worth a buy on PC

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Coming from BF1 this game is not impressing me at all.

Yep. Sorry but COD tunnel shooter is old and fucking tired.

For a few generations they were both fun but now COD is like watching Toyota try and sex up a Camry to compete in sales with Battlefields' Ford GT350R.

• 1Worf

DethBreth

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game is hot garbage. My rifle had some kind of holographic scope. Graphics awful, game play awful, sound awful.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol yep. I love how these idiots lie through their asses.

I'll rent it for the single player campaign because I love WW2.

spronk

FPS noob
this was pretty much the only big fall game i didn't pre order, even @ $38 at best buy with pre order i don't think i'd play much of this right now. I was much more into battlefront 2 beta than COD beta, and bought infinite warfare before launch and have barely touched it in the last year. There's just so many PVP options now, and especially with the rise of PUBG and Fortnight these kind of corridor, fast TTK, infinite respawn MP games just aren't that interesting anymore.

IW also dropped in price to like $40 within 3 weeks of launch last year, I fully expect the same to happen here as Activision doesn't want to let Destiny 2 beat COD in sales. Its gonna be interesting to see what desperate moves they put out to get sales numbers up.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Thing that I always hated about COD was the TTK. Its like who sees who first wins 99% of time. Also this game looks like shit. COD going down the shitter. the kids still like it though. Both my kids are already buttering me up for a copy, lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Thing that I always hated about COD was the TTK. Its like who sees who first wins 99% of time. Also this game looks like shit. COD going down the shitter. the kids still like it though. Both my kids are already buttering me up for a copy, lol.

Nah that's mostly fine. The real problem is unlike BF which is a developing map/front, CoD is just giant circular maps with "oh hey now you randomly spawned behind them".

• 1Like