Calling out FOH Historians

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Oh great. Another round of these fuckwads? We just got rid of the last batch.

Masakari Masakari , we're gonna remember this shit come Asshat time.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Don't know who any of them people are. Google says the first two are murderers.

Our Hall of Fame threads are probably a bit different than those people, like this one:
Unfortunately, it looks like all the pictures in the thread are dead, but Johnny here decided to document his skimming of funds off his construction jobs in NJ and use them to pay methed out prostitutes to suck him off 7 or 8 times in rapid succession because his wife didn't like oral. I think he may have fell in love with one or more of those whores. The first picture in the thread was a bunch of mugshots lined up showing various women busted for street walking in his local area. I wouldn't be surprised if Izo Izo has all the pictures stored on a hard drive somewhere, since he is a German doctor and uses all irl nudes for educational purposes.

Edit: Not only was that thread stupid long, it goes on even more detail: J49: An Erotic Life
If only this thread was in the SS.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
3 threads actually. You still want my bum bum big boi? I felt it was appropriate. Guess not. Brb deleting my account.
IMG_6943.gif

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
If Bodhy & Co weren't enough for the last vote, it won't be enough for the next one 😉

Bodhy could type full words. He just didn't know the definition of any of them

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Bodhy could type full words. He just didn't know the definition of any of them
Why do they all announce that they are getting Sexual Reassignment Surgery in every thread? Seems pretty gay.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I wish we had a 20th century world history thread. I've watched videos and have many questions.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Its sad really, that poster had some sanity years ago but I guess the CNN and msm machines broke him down so hard now everyone is a nazi and he just brings up sudoku in almost every post

Yeah, JayzuezChristy went off the deep end. Just lashing out at the world every opportunity he got. Probably a broken relationship with his father that he still harbors resentment over, or something.

• 1Like