Can of Diet Coke

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bikini pic of said chaplain please. Then we can keep the thread open.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That part was too over the top for it to be believable to me. If it was just the lopsided treatment by the flight attendant I could buy it being true easier. Who knows though. Someone should have videotaped this if it really happened. We know that these days if its not on YouTube then no one really cares.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if the goat fuckers boycott UA, that could be towards UA's advantage, they'd be the safest airline in the world.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did they release the brand of beer anywhere? Because it would be totally legit to make fun of Diet Coke vs Bud Light regardless of the gender/races involved.

moontayle

Golden Squire
The way I heard it was that flight attendants are supposed to open a container before handing it over so some idiot doesn't inadvertently cause a spill or something of that nature. I've never not been handed an open container on a flight so other than the flight attendant being an asshole, this isn't new.

Also, how much of a sandy vag do you have to be to refuse a drink for "hygenic reasons"? I guarantee she touched about half a hundred things from the time she woke up that morning until that moment that were more likely to make her sick than an opened can of Diet Coke.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Nah, it's pretty clear they were being fucking turds.

That said... I don't have a shitty job where I genuinely have to worry about people blowing me up 35,000 feet in the air. So while I sympathize, they're still fucking turds.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why doesn't this bitch just fly like those horrible hasidic jews in the plastic bags then
o-ORTHODOX-JEW-PLASTIC-BAG-facebook.jpg

khorum

Murder Apologist
"You Moslem, you need to shut the f- up."
That's the biggest red flag for me. If it's true and one of the other passengers actually said that, she must've made SUCH A FUCKING SPECTACLE of herself to actually precipitate it. She's a already a pity-peddler on her way to a QQ-conference about muslim victimhood, I can just imagine how insufferable she was about her special needs and how oppressed she was on a plane full of heartless white bigots. Actually, I'll bet the passenger who said it was black.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, need to feel real bad about oppressing the slave peddlers.

I wonder if she was the 3rd or the 4th wife.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Muslims often persecute non-muslims on the grounds of poor hygiene throughout the middle east. They discriminate against them in the marketplace and in hiring practices because people who aren't muslims are obviously "unclean". So I really have no fucking sympathy for her imagined, passive-aggressive, "hygenic" needs. They're not based in fact, they're just another prejudice like "lazy blacks".

But remember guys, muslims are the poor little victims. Just don't ever look behind the curtain of how they behave to non-muslims where they hold the majority.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
huh? wtf, those dirty muslims eat with their non ass wiping hand, and i mean like lather their hands with sauce and shit and suckle on their fingers, two twigs = chopsticks you dumb fucks!