Can of Diet Coke

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just flew Lufthansa yesterday (Europe route). I had 3 beers served to me, all in unopened cans.

Thankfully I didn't murder anyone with them!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Studies have shown that only diet coke drinkers are likely to be violent or cause incidents. Source: Pepsi and Budweiser.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Airline releasing anything but an apology will never happen.
Disagreeing with the supposed "Victim" here will get the company branded as xenophbic at worst and covering their bigot employees at best.
They have no incentive to provide anything new on this incident to fuel any kind of further discussion even if they and the FA are fully in the right. They want this thing to die down and be forgotten ASAP.
Disagree. I think more companies will start realizing that they don't have to bend over backwards for fuckwad customers and their retarded complaints.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Disagree. I think more companies will start realizing that they don't have to bend over backwards for fuckwad customers and their retarded complaints.
A lot of companies already do this. At some point it doesn't matter what customers do or say, the money still rolls in so no need to cater to them.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Once I was told I couldn't use the headset I purchased from a previous flight while other flight attendants were ok with it. I felt discriminated against
frown.png
Or any of the other times service was bad...Which happens a lot heh

khorum

Murder Apologist
A lot of companies already do this. At some point it doesn't matter what customers do or say, the money still rolls in so no need to cater to them.
This particular company has already lost a planeload of customers to a bunch of "fucking moslems" with boxcutters. If the stewardess has been working there for long enough I'd be shocked if that moment wasn't a defining moment of her career.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
contradicting story, but has observations that seemed like first hand account

Diet Coke a Weapon? - Page 15 - FlyerTalk Forums

this forum is basically the forum where ppl goto to talk about flying and shit.
There is a lot of good flying information on that site by the way if anyone ever is interested on finding cheaper flights, mistake fares, hidden city ticketing, best ways to use your miles or earn miles, etc etc.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh, so it's going to be Muslims rather than Jews this time around?
I'm gonna remember this in 20 years when the Muslims in the UK start loading people like you into the ovens, and I'm just going to laugh and laugh.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Itzena's a muslim girl. She's got that ISIS ball tattooed as her tramp stamp. It's the only plausible explanation.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wonder if we will have to bail out the Brits yet again from this mess they're making.

iannis

Musty Nester
Why would you laugh at the genocide of the UK?
Because it would be Itz getting gassed.

C'mon. It's a little funny.

And Quin, I'm gonna need you to vouch for me man. Nicht sehr gut die Deutche spreken, but my family was German enough for Hitler to not kill them.

That's GOT to rate. Pick me, coach.