Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
#TeamHulk. So dominating they have to give him a time out so he doesn't wreck both teams.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Shit, didn't notice Ant Man actually in the latest Civil War trailer in Cap's team. I knew he was mentioned, but hadn't actually seen him in footage til that one.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Waiting to see Spiderman(he is in this one right? i dont have the titles confused!)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I guess I'm confused, isn't Vision on a different tier compared to the rest of these dudes?

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
yeah, the correct answer is #TeamVision cause he would smackdown on all the rest of them

Vhars

Vyemm Raider
I dunno about the movie version but wouldn't Scarlet witch be able to even it out a bit?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'm expecting something nefarious early on takes out Vision and it ends up being Thanos claiming the gem. Could wait until the 3rd act and be a unifying thing I guess too. Either way, seems like an easy candidate for people not making it through the movie, and then leave it open for Tony to repair him just not at 'i have an infinity gem on my forehead' power levels.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Cap is by far my favourite Avenger, and Chris Evans plays him perfectly imo, so authentic. Really enjoyed the first movie,lovedthe second and have watched it multiple times, and I know I will cry like a baby if Cap is killed in
this one.

Can. Not. Wait.
Yeah winter soldier is a better Bond movie then all of the real bond movies. Just replace Cap with Bond and Hydra with Spectre.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I thought about how much that can of Coke would explode if it really was carried on a jump out of a window, then ridden down the street, then finally thrown to the Hulk. It's atomic level of carbonation at that point. It should have blown ant man like 20 feet up into the air just for fun.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Preview makes me wonder if they are going to include the villains as it seems more a 5v5 / 6v6 hero brawl. So many things take place in the Civil War saga though so I don't envy who chose what to keep/cut.

All I hope is RagnarokBot shows up and kills someone.