Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
vvoid, you have a gift. You must use it. Personally find everyone in the US who hasn't seen DP yet and politely ask them to consider seeing it.

DO IT NOW. If this movie doesn't make enough to bring us more R rated comic book movies, it will be on your head.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's already made 3 times its budget and was greenlit for a sequel before it even got released. If that doesn't convince people R movies can be a good investment not much will.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
R movies are like 3D movies, you can't just slap them on bullshit and expect it will make a difference. They have to actually be good movies first.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
It's already made 3 times its budget and was greenlit for a sequel before it even got released. If that doesn't convince people R movies can be a good investment not much will.
You know that there is some asshat hollywood exec sitting there thinking this would have made $350MM so far if not for that pesky R rating.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
R movies are like 3D movies, you can't just slap them on bullshit and expect it will make a difference. They have to actually be good movies first.
No Column said its the exact smallest detail that makes a comic book movie and not things like good writing, direction, and acting. Can't have the heights be different or their autism goes off the charts.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I went to see Deadpool and I'm expecting to enjoy Cap 3 a lot more, Cap 2 is my favourite Marvel film to date.

Deadpool is my favourite comic book character and I probably expected far too much from the movie. It was alright but in no way whatsoever was it the second coming most on here are making it out to be. His depiction of the character was good but the story was overall pretty weak.

I need more than a few "fucks" and tits to impress me at this stage.

Juvarisx

Florida
Empire stills online here:Civil War Empire stils - Album on Imgur

Crossbones:

sG1cwuC.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Runtime of 2h 27m confirmed, at 4 minutes longer than the first Avengers it's the longest Marvel movie.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Embeddable one soon I'm sure, but !!!

Captain America on Twitter:

Edit:

Lame that a big reveal of the trailer is the preview image, lol, but I guess there's no getting away from that news now that it's all over.

Edit again: hah, they changed it.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seems like they went full Ditko spiderman on the look, though I'm sure some of the rendering is still not done but not sure.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Love it. Great call back to First Avenger, "I can do this all day." Looks like Wanda's powers are growing so there's the answer to Vision. Pumped.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm still assuming that the situation with Bucky is what actually sets the fighting off, and now I think somewhere near the end of the movie there's a big reveal that General Ross was manipulating them towards fighting each other on purpose. Let's not forget that even if they aren't doing Red Hulk(or at least not yet), Thunderbolt Ross is a bad guy, and I don't see how he could go from being a disgraced Lt Gen. at the end of The Incredible Hulk to Secretary of State in Cap 3 without some seriously nefarious shit going on in the background.