Captain Marvel (2019)

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Who the fuck is saying women can’t be storymakers, film makers, open a film, or any of that shit? Seriously who the fuck is actually saying this?

I know the answer is “no one” but seriously...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Disney might be in for a rude awakening if they let their minions keep this stupid shit up. Endgame, rightfully so, will make fucking bank. Anything beyond that though? Mmmm...

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I realized there were so many other ways that I could do this whether it was trying to reach parity with the female to male designers that I wore. Making sure that I had people of color behind the camera as well, taking and doing photos for magazine shoots.

So she's literally saying that when all things were equal, before she cared about what gender or color people were and only judged them based on the products and services they provided, that the white males naturally rose to the top because they provided superior products and services. Got it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So she's literally saying that when all things were equal, before she cared about what gender or color people were and only judged them based on the products and services they provided, that the white males naturally rose to the top because they provided superior products and services. Got it.
i really hope they dont let her ruin Endgame, just one more movie and she can set forth all the unpopular supersnatches in Marvel's history for all i care. just let the OG crew finish this up. is that too much to ask?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
i really hope they dont let her ruin Endgame, just one more movie and she can set forth all the unpopular supersnatches in Marvel's history for all i care. just let the OG crew finish this up. is that too much to ask?

This is my biggest worry now about Endgame, especially after that scene that came out in the GMA sneak peek. I really hope I'm not about to watch 3 hours of her being a smarmy piece of cocky shit like she was in that clip.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is my biggest worry now about Endgame, especially after that scene that came out in the GMA sneak peek. I really hope I'm not about to watch 3 hours of her being a smarmy piece of cocky shit like she was in that clip.

That scene is supposed to be like in the beginning of the movie. So she can go all gung ho and get her shit pushed in and realize she needs a team aka Avengers.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Disney might be in for a rude awakening if they let their minions keep this stupid shit up. Endgame, rightfully so, will make fucking bank. Anything beyond that though? Mmmm...

I mean you still have Spider-man, Black Panther, Guardians 3, and Doctor Strange 2 that will make some money. Black Widow will probably do well enough for the budget it will get. Eternals is a crapshoot since not sure what they are doing with that yet. Ant-Man 3 is probably coming too. The good thing is we probably won't see another Capt. Marvel movie til at lease 2022-23.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean you still have Spider-man, Black Panther, Guardians 3, and Doctor Strange 2 that will make some money. Black Widow will probably do well enough for the budget it will get. Eternals is a crapshoot since not sure what they are doing with that yet. Ant-Man 3 is probably coming too. The good thing is we probably won't see another Capt. Marvel movie til at lease 2022-23.
Spiderman with no Tony, Black Widow origin story should have come out 5 years ago. they waited a bit too long on that one and god knows what SJW shenanigans they plan on pulling in this new age of wokeness.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
People who live in cities seem to forget that there is a whole different world outside of those sprawls, Brie Larson seems like one of those people.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage

Fadaar

That guy
People who live in cities seem to forget that there is a whole different world outside of those sprawls, Brie Larson seems like one of those people.

Welcome to American politics in a nutshell and also why so many sheltered bubble cases in said cities want to get rid of the electoral college.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
whats the over/under that Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet sleeps with one of these?
file_a0ce07394f_original.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 9 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

So true. The hivemind here in SF is terrible. You can agree on 90% of everything but they'll focus on the 10% difference and vilify you for it.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
LMAO. That guy is nuts. I downvoted him once, then he went through my post history and downvoted me like 25 times.
he fagged out last night on me and MusicForFish MusicForFish in the Ancient Civ thread in general. like totally out of the blue, he's never even posted there before. he's whacked out of his head retarded.

• 1Salty