Captain Marvel (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Saw this today. Larson was the worst part of any scene she was in. Completely forgettable and will probably never watch this again.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nah, crater face still earns a poz load or two. DO NOT GIVE HER YOUR RL INFO though, thats a bitch who will cause havoc in your life when you stop calling her back.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
man i can just imagine the lot of us in a bar trying to figure out which one to pick up and the one or two sorta maybe (not really) hot chicks getting 10 drinks delivered to their table while those other soul devourers seethe with rage.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
If you cut your dick off, do you get a complimentary Captain Marvel cosplay costume?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
man i can just imagine the lot of us in a bar trying to figure out which one to pick up and the one or two sorta maybe (not really) hot chicks getting 10 drinks delivered to their table while those other soul devourers seethe with rage.

Bro I'd be out of there and calling up the girl I know with herpes and rawdogging her hahaha.

Can you imagine how horrible it would be to sit and talk with that group? Just how insane SJW they would be.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Great reverse-aging tech for Sam Jackson, though.

And... Blockbuster!
that movie only did well because of Endgaame. they know it and thats why they arent making CM2. especially now , that shit will probably be forgotten along with everything else disney is shelving in the Year of Nothing.

• 1Seriously?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
that movie only did well because of Endgaame. they know it and thats why they arent making CM2. especially now , that shit will probably be forgotten along with everything else disney is shelving in the Year of Nothing.

Umm.. Captain Marvel 2 has a confirmed July 8, 2022 release date. It was announced a couple weeks ago when they did the release date shuffle.

• 1Like