Captain Marvel (2019)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They basically rub it in your face about BW always working to clear the red off her ledger and how the Avengers are her family. It's not a shocker she would sacrifice herself for Hawkeye and his family.

Also they totally made Quicksilver likeable in Ultron and he gets raped.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i could feel sympathy for her being so socially awkward, but she emanates such strong cunt signals that every time i see her do something. i keep hoping for a ceiling to cave in on her.

so... i don't like her. i never have. but there's a very brief moment when she's talking about her reasoning for doing a youtube channel that certain things start to click about her. like a lot of actors, she is utterly self-conscious about who she really is. she wants people to like her, but knows that if they see who she really is, they won't be able to. (whether that's true or not is irrelevant, it's what she believes). everytime she's behind a camera she's in character, even for press junkets and whatnot. I'd be EXTREMELY interested to find out who that character is based on.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i could feel sympathy for her being so socially awkward, but she emanates such strong cunt signals that every time i see her do something. i keep hoping for a ceiling to cave in on her.

Right? To me Brie Larson is Katherine Heigl. Like objectively, if you didn't know anything about her, she's very pretty. But she has zero charisma and is so hatable that if she was drunk and passed out, I'd rather smother her with a pillow than fuck her. She's just so insanely horrible.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
if she was drunk and passed out, I'd rather smother her with a pillow than fuck her

giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Right? To me Brie Larson is Katherine Heigl. Like objectively, if you didn't know anything about her, she's very pretty. But she has zero charisma and is so hatable that if she was drunk and passed out, I'd rather smother her with a pillow than fuck her. She's just so insanely horrible.
yeah, but i can read people and she has a sadness about her, like she knows she is perceived as a megacunt bitch and that everyone but simps hate her guts. but she cant figure out a way to change that without losing her feminism grrrl power card. the sooner she wakes up and realizes that grrl power feminist dykes dont pay for her movies, the better.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
yeah, but i can read people and she has a sadness about her, like she knows she is perceived as a megacunt bitch and that everyone but simps hate her guts. but she cant figure out a way to change that without losing her feminism grrrl power card. the sooner she wakes up and realizes that grrl power feminist dykes dont pay for her movies, the better.

Maybe she's a pod person.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Cracks me up watching people struggle with this shit, especially every one who they eventually get to a point where they wish they hadn't signed up for this and you can see it on their face.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

That's a good point and admittedly I didn't watch the chicken wing video until you wrote this. I wonder if she was like told by her publicist that she's so hated and she's trying to be likable, or if maybe she realized that her younger "rich white men" hating shit was just retarded and she didn't know any better?

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea, no one likes this cunt,

the previous 3 ppl

some cunts?
87d35335efebbbbe7dcf64cb2a017631.png

joe rogans most retarded friend
d303490a2e2ca1691ef578760df4ad8b.png

bland segura
1513b26ccf359b20cb7b9121bc859c0b.png

captain cunt?, take a guess b4 you click
7ac8bf4f976d3cb931e3e2b0f10105a7.png

btw, we're revist it in a few days

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's a good point and admittedly I didn't watch the chicken wing video until you wrote this. I wonder if she was like told by her publicist that she's so hated and she's trying to be likable, or if maybe she realized that her younger "rich white men" hating shit was just retarded and she didn't know any better?
young women get fed this feminist shit early on, mostly from school. then they go out into the real world and it declines from there. i think Ms Cheese Thief is starting to get the message that her real enemies arent 40 yr old white dudes, but the people who fucking duped her into thinking that. god knows a 40 yr old white dude is in her not so distant future. chicks like that dont go black.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
young women get fed this feminist shit early on, mostly from school. then they go out into the real world and it declines from there. i think Ms Cheese Thief is starting to get the message that her real enemies arent 40 yr old white dudes, but the people who fucking duped her into thinking that. god knows a 40 yr old white dude is in her not so distant future. chicks like that dont go black.

Honestly I hope you're right. I'd be totally happy if Brie Larson could become likable and do shit I like. I used to think Robert Pattinson was the biggest faggot on the planet earth when all he did was Harry Potter and Twilight, but with his other choices (ie Lighthouse, omg) I've learned he's not that person at all and read how he hated doing Twilight bc it was so gay. So it let me completely change my mind, and I'm excited to see what his Batman will be.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Honestly I hope you're right. I'd be totally happy if Brie Larson could become likable and do shit I like. I used to think Robert Pattinson was the biggest faggot on the planet earth when all he did was Harry Potter and Twilight, but with his other choices (ie Lighthouse, omg) I've learned he's not that person at all and read how he hated doing Twilight bc it was so gay. So it let me completely change my mind, and I'm excited to see what his Batman will be.
i really dont know anything about him outside those films. but his excuse that he hated being a sparkly vampire is hilarious. he didnt hate the money he got. only when it was convenient for him. all these people are phoneys

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i really dont know anything about him outside those films. but his excuse that he hated being a sparkly vampire is hilarious. he didnt hate the money he got. only when it was convenient for him. all these people are phoneys

For sure! BUT, I could be a sparkly vampire for millions of dollars!!!!!

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
in contrast to kristen stewart, holy shit charlies angels...

heck twilight boy did early movies i liked, the elephant one with reese witherspoon, some stupid love thing in remember me, twilight boy was pretty so well that was his way in.

it's really no different than leonardo titanic, romeo juliet, man in iron mask

you'd think he's just a boy making these sappy movies and then oh, gangs of ny? aviator? catch me if you can...

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
in contrast to kristen stewart, holy shit charlies angels...

heck twilight boy did early movies i liked, the elephant one with reese witherspoon, some stupid love thing in remember me, twilight boy was pretty so well that was his way in.

it's really no different than leonardo titanic, romeo juliet, man in iron mask

you'd think he's just a boy making these sappy movies and then oh, gangs of ny? aviator? catch me if you can...

How fucking good is gangs of ny right?? God damn I love that movie. DDL's Bill the Butcher, single best character ever!