Car ?'s

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Some things you never live down man.

Like my buddy that got his dick sucked by a tranny.

About once a year, that story gets brought back up. Usually in front of his wife.
Was probably the best blowjob he ever got, just like my wooden bumper was my favorite all time bumper.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pennzoil platinum $22 shell gift card

amazon is a retailer, note, do NOT submit your receipt until it says "SHIPPED" to qualify

pennzoil platinum

it's essentially a free oil change

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
On my 2013 Accord, the rear passenger and driver windows. There's the main window, a black/metal separator, and then the tiny back part of the window that doesn't open. On both sides, the separator part has started to rust heavily and the paint chipped off. I don't know what that part is called, but hopefully I've described it.

Two questions:
1. Can I replace that, if so what is that called? I assumed to get that part I'd need to buy completely new windows.

2. What other solution can I use to stop the rust and cover it? I considered just electric tape over it, or flex seal or something silly. It's mostly just ugly looking, but I'm afraid it's going to rot out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
On my 2013 Accord, the rear passenger and driver windows.

1.There's the main window,
2.a black/metal separator,
3.and then the tiny back part of the window that doesn't open.

On both sides, the separator part has started to rust heavily and the paint chipped off. I don't know what that part is called, but hopefully I've described it.
yo dawg, this what you asking?

8d73954da90fa60f32f79bc46c89d80e.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty sure "Honda parts" and "expensive" are pretty much the same word. I ordered a windshield wiper arm for my girlfriend's car and shit my pants when it was $65 online and then I called up the dealership and they wanted $90 for it so I went back to the internet.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
got my fog light kit for the honda. i don't care about fog, i'm just gonna put in blinding leds in the fog lights since my current headlight leds are so powerful using high beam doesn't actually do anything(it's the same 2in1 bulb)

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I spent $80 on exhaust gaskets for my M3 last month. That was for ONE joint. Consider yourself lucky as Honda and Toyota are both reliable and affordable, in the grand scheme.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>

Final Mk8 GTI design.

The interior is nice. The wheels and front grille are atrocious.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
installed an oil catch can, just to try it out. it's clear glass, already see oil pooling on the bottom after a few days.

gonna get a bigger catch can

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
gonna install hood struts, guess this is what you do with quarantine time
First thing I added to the Octavia. Fuck having a 35k€ MSRP and then you have to hold the lid open while you fumble that stick into the hole.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Moving back to the best coast in May, trying to buy a car out here in PA to move with. PA requires a plate turn in when selling a car but I'm thinking of online ordering a 30day trip permit from Oregon and making the drive that way since that's the state I'll be titleing it in.

Is there something that I could be missing that is gonna get me stuck or harrassed by cops?