Card Hunter

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's level 50 values. So yeah, long way off from starter, but useful to know in overall planning.
Is 50 even attainable at current? Or those just hypothetical maxes from the forums?

Just beat the Yellow Dragon (Xanthicus or whatever - actually managed him first try... with my warrior kiting him the last few turns at 3 HP until he got a killshot setup, lol) and although there's another mission it seems like it's winding down. Or is the "CardStock II" mission going to open the floodgates on tons more?

And I love Elven Insight more and more every day. Having all information available in PVE is amazing - I can only imagine how fun it will be in PVP once I start messing with it.

Rime

<Donor>
I read on the forums that 18 is the (current) intended maximum, but you can get up to 19 with the adventures in the game, though all it did was add more HP - Plus, the adventures only give 1 XP each at that point.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cardstock II is the end of beta. You can continue to grind the scenarios once per day for more gear and of course there is also multiplayer.

Elven insight is incredibly overpowered in MP, assuming the other team isn't all elves. Leadership is also incredibly overpowered in MP, so Elves and humans both get a great racial. Dwarves have two good ones but they are not up to par with Insight and Leadership.

Vaclav

Oh you tricksy people - the campaign doesn't entirely end at CardStock II - it adds "achievement mode"!!!!!

Oh God, this is going to be an obsession a long long time.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I worked through all of the ones that you have to beat without dying first, those weren't too bad. Then I did all the ones that require specific group compositions, those are easy you just have to purchase the correct characters (3 elf mages, etc) and level them up. Then after that I worked through the ones that require all items have a drawback, I'm about halfway through those.

I tried a couple where you have only 1 hp thinking I could just heal up quickly, but it turned out you have 1 out of 1 hp, so no healing. Not sure how you are supposed to beat those, I guess maybe a 3 elf mage group and just kite everything.

Vaclav

Yea doing the no deaths right now - and will do the group comp next go - can't imagine the 1 HP though, that's gonna be tricky. [High armor of the right types, zero heals, lots of one shot kill cards like the 14pter, etc is my only guess but they'll be tricky]

And first or second "Bonus Rare" I got had 2 copies of Path of Knives on a zero token trinket - holy crap it's insane for PVE on the early missions. I look forward to having it for those damn monkey missions.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's a decent game but it doesn't have much to keep me playing.

I think that they made a MASSIVE mistake breaking the 4th wall for the storyline, having a real RPG storyline to make you invested in the characters and reaching the end boss would have helped.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's a decent game but it doesn't have much to keep me playing.

I think that they made a MASSIVE mistake breaking the 4th wall for the storyline, having a real RPG storyline to make you invested in the characters and reaching the end boss would have helped.
I wasn't really sure what it was, but after reading your comment, I think I agree. I played it hot and heavy the first week or so, and then have barely even logged in since. I don't mind the story that I've reached so far, particularly the pizza girl, but I agree that I don't really care one bit about my characters beyond the fact that I don't want to level others to replace my bad early choices.

That, and the fact that I know it is beta and there is a good chance it will all get wiped and I'll be have to start over. I don't really feel like playing the entire campaign all over again, even if there are a few missions here and there that might be new. I think I have a good enough handle on things that if/when I have to start over, I'll do ok.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
ZZZY-DBKJ-TMSF
RNLX-JWGS-YZWH
ZJVF-XPPT-PNRR

The single player campaign is very short and not really the point of the game so I don't see story complaints as a big issue. I'm in the same boat about waiting for a real release before putting time into the game.

I haven't played since beating the campaign. I see little point in trying for more cards when its guaranteed wipe at some point. I plan on playing again when there's no more wipes. I feel like some of the latter missions I just have to luck into winning. You just die if you stand next to the enemy, so I used a lot of range 2+ attacks, kitting, and hope the AI draws or plays bad.

edit: gave away all keys

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
That's because you're all stuck on playing SP instead of going MP. I still play almost daily, get the 2-3 yellow chests during week days and going for the epic one in weekends.