Castle

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
yeah like2 months ago abc ordered another episode, but kept their work schedule the same so they had to squeeze 4 episodes, into the production timeline that was planned for three episodes.. this was what they came up with

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
fanfic never read or wrote any.

I am semi obsessed castle Fan though. hell i am going to see cbgb just to see stana katic in it.

i Have read all the books by "richard castle"-ie all the nikki heat books and the derek storm novella's

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Even though it was fairly obvious (and I think someone mentioned it here), I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" at the end of the episode.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
did not like the episode as much as usual, i think the writers screwed the pooch with the ending story arc in general

was a decent case though.

for three episodes beckett has been acting different. now we know why-see the diner conversation with her dad.

the end station scene is meant to convey the end... in my opinion,
she goes to the swings to tell castle it is over, and she is going to take the job, when castle said they deserved more, she agreed meaning the job, he meant "us" then he used her full name and tossed the gauntlet down -she now knows where he wants the relationship to go...marriage, be with her always . the question is....
we find out next season what she wants.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
It is time to see just how brave the writers are. Most shows try to ride that "will they or won't they?!" shit right into the ground, and all the way to the series finale. Watching Castle's writers not do that for 10 seasons was refreshing. So now the question is do they take it one step further, or pull a Bones and try to press the reset button? I have far more faith in this crew so I'm looking forward to next season.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Show's over if she does though, that's the corner they've written themselves into. They should have left marriage nonsense to the final season.

Everyone in the audience knows the show is also over if she takes the job in DC so whelp.

What they are doing now would have made a perfect series finale. He proposes, she gets a top rank job in DC where Castle buys his 3rd home for them to live in, Espo and Ryan move up to her rank and boom, everyone leaves on a high *cue swirling orchestral crescendo*

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Nah, I think she was realizing just how much her "team" contributes to her being able to solve the cases too. Ryan and Esposito both had significant contributions to the case that she might not have ever seen, and her and Castle reached the conclusion together, which is how they often do it. Then she did the whole, "You're in my interrogation room now" thing, which to me signified that she is in her element and this is what she's truly good at.

If she took the job in DC she'd be solving these cases on her own pretty much, or at best with whatever local people were available, and I think she was understanding that it wouldn't be as easy, or as fulfilling, or even as fun without the team she currently has around her. And of course without Castle. If he doesn't bring up the crazy alien body-snatcher-type theories, she often wouldn't get to the real answer. And of course she does love him.

So I think she was prepared to say she was turning down the job, they just played it in such a way that we thought Castle was going to dump her, and she was going to dump him. I think that the opposite is true. It might have depended on what he said and where he wanted the relationship to go, sure, but I think if he said the right thing that she was fully prepared to turn down the job.

That's my take on it anyway.

She might still say no, but she'll know he is serious at least.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ya they have to pick up season six with Castle on his knee, ring in his hand and for Kate to...Talk about the past ~month of her actions, instead of i'm sorry i should have told you at the beginning- she has to say WHY and where she wants the relationship to go.

Castle's bucket list from the ring episode, Be With Kate says it all for him.

anyone else think that there was someone else in the office with that assistant director? i do- beginning scene, it looks like they are coming out from behind a suit-atleat to me it does. the question is,,,,was the Bracken...or Smith?

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
I figured the ending was what it was as they were on the swings but I really was hoping they go with something like "Kate dials phone, cut to Castle answering, cut to fbi answering, cut to Kate saying 'we need to talk' and then fade to black"

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
update on the fall line up

Castle -still on mondays 10pm

both hawaii 5-0 and revolution are moving. 5-0 to 9pm on fridays
revolution to 8pm on wednesdays.

replacement shows

Blacklist on NBC - fbi crime thing starring james spader as a criminal on the most wanted list who turns himself in to get revenge on other criminals he helps the fbi capture other criminals- preview looked ok. i am calling it now, the woman fbi agent will end up being his daughter.

and CBS has 2 new dramas at 10pm

hostages for 15 episodes, then intelligence for 13...
i have not looked at either show yet

while revo and 5-0 got decent ratings, they were losing to castle every week ratings wise.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Season 6 update stuff...
Season Premiere is sept 23rd 10pm

picks up @ the swingset- so we find out the answer- stana has said it is a definate yes or no answer in interviews.

spoilerized for those not wanting to get spoiled what happens NEXT:

answer to the proposal- Yes.
answer to the does she doesn't she for the job- she does take the job- at least the season starts that way.
at least the first 2 episodes she is a Fed.
Alexis gets a new boyfriend- Pi- a umm drifter type guy- who alexis has move into the loft- castle not happy about that-alexis pissed that he does not tell alexis about engagement.
no word on martha's reaction--probably,,"it's about TIME!"
got lisa edelstein for 3 episodes- maybe more as -i guess- becketts new boss/partner as a fed
new guy called sully as -possibly a detective for the 12th
few other -potentially- new chars for the season.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
side note update:

for those that tend to download the show instead of watching it live/via abc's website

CTV (TV station in Canada) has changed Castle's airing to Sunday's at 9pm with the season premiere being sunday sept 22nd at 7pm.

so you should be able to get the episode a day early.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Sneak Peek #1

Picks up with Katherine houghton Beckett ands ends with i have something to tell you.

we do not get her answer to the proposal though-she thought he was going to break up with her.

we do get a

Castle: you do know how this works, Right?

http://youtu.be/BxiTGfr67M8

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
just a fyi- CTV canada just finished showing the premiere- you should be able to view it via torrent shortly...