Castle

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ONLY people from the show to go to paris was alexis and castle's stunt double.

imo one of the more powerful scenes in the show was

Beckett interviewing hanson's girlfriend

beckett trying to get through to the woman patiently, then the woman being all "i don't talk to cops Bitch".. and beckett just Losing it.

beckett kicking the chair out from under the woman (minor nit- editing error, chair flat on ground does not flip like that- they had the woman's chair on 2 legs which does not match the immediate previous scene- to tumble the woman to the ground, beckett throwing the file at her...

"my partner's daughter is missing, your boyfriend took her, honey right now i am not a cop"... in a very flat menacing tone that basically says, answer my question or i am going to beat the everliving shit outta you to get that answer.

then the next scene where she just Demolishes the door to the apartment and walks in....

was just awesome...

Lusiphur

Peasant
Yeah, the green screen shit with Castle in Paris was weak tea. Really pulled you out of an otherwise excellent episode.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
For anyone interested, Castle was the most watched show in the monday night primetime slot according to nielson( ~10.7 million viewer)... and renewal is pretty much a sure thing for next year. for the year, ratings/viewership for castle is up vs last year.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, it's 5 seasons in and is still going strong. Hell, I actually think it's getting better too. I love this show.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
New episode Monday. "the ring" based, wes craven in the episode.

In other news, 2 episodes until100. April1, which is also the castle birthday episode, based on rear window is episode100

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ryan was Really good in this one.

and they are starting to show more of the relationship with Beckett & Castle. though

i am sick of the I like you even more bit from Beckett..

though i think that like will turn to love you even more soon..

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I was hoping they would do something fun for April 1st. They did not disappoint.
biggrin.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Watching it now. The Charlie's Angels gag at the start had me rolling.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
3 ways i can think of off hand.

way #1

THEY had a spotter watching Castle's Apartment

way#2
they setup a Nanny Cam that was viewing the living room and had someone watching.

way #3 they planned on repeating the "Day" until castle noticed & we all know that Beckett would be the first person he called.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whole thing was ridiculous and over elaborate.

Which is fine for an April Fools Castle episode. But yeah that shit was silly.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The thing that bothered me was pretty much lying to the audience. If it was all staged why was she showing up to work acting concerned about his health ect

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
In my opinion, she was not worried about his health, she was worried that they went too far with the fake murder & he would do something "stupid". castle was extremely upset with her just prior to the worried at work scene for not believing him. she was worried that she was going to have to spoil the surprise/call off the present due to how it was affecting him.

if you watch the episode again, when alexis is there with beckett & castle, alexis has a silly grin on her face when castle is not looking at her. also at times beckett has a silly grin when he cannot see her and they are interacting. hell she gave it away at the end when - EXACTLY after the guy gets the soda from the cabinet, she goes, you want a drink from the fridge and she emphasized the from the fridge part.

i called the fake murder back when it was revealed that they were doing a "rear window" episode. i said, it is going to be a fake murder using martha's students utilizing an apartment that one of her students has, the ONLY thing i got wrong was that beckett was the one that rented the apartment.

oh and beckett finally said the Love word to castle, whenever she says it is one of the things she likes about him, this time she said love instead of like.

oh and i love how martha is calling her katherine.
just like martha calls castle Richard. shows that beckett is Family now.

repeat of the final frontier episode then a straight 5 weeks of new episodes to end the season

bigfoot episode
then Still (bomb episode- from hints, apparently beckett trips a pressure/motion sensitive bomb and cannot Move.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Castle is back tonight with another episode directed by Johnathon Frakes. The subject matter is...
Bigfoot
biggrin.png

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
due to the bombing castle was not on here
frown.png
so i watched it the torrent way....

Laughing @ Alexis & the Fridge...i had to play that scene over,,,and over...

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
I've been watching Castle since it began. It used to be hard for me to figure out who the bad guy was before the big reveal, but for about the last season or two I've been able to figure it out about 70% of the time. They have a formula, and it's pretty obvious once you figure it out.

It'salmost alwaysthe first person to lead Beckett and Castle in a different direction, and thisalmost alwayshappens before the title pops up.