Castle

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've been watching Castle since it began. It used to be hard for me to figure out who the bad guy was before the big reveal, but for about the last season or two I've been able to figure it out about 70% of the time. They have a formula, and it's pretty obvious once you figure it out.

It'salmost alwaysthe first person to lead Beckett and Castle in a different direction, and thisalmost alwayshappens before the title pops up.
Season 1 was really bad, if you recognized a guest star they were the murderer

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Moonshine the gorilla making the throat-cutting motion while looking at Castle was awesome. Someone needs to animated GIF that to look like The Undertaker.

The Alexis side story was pretty lame I felt, and could have been entirely cut from the episode without any issues except that then they would have had to figure out some other way to put her in the episode.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ya it was lame esp since from what what stolen anyone that went to college knows,,,it was alexis.

but DAMN was it funny..

loved the

she is not returning my calls,

castle you turned her into a smurf

well it'd be navvi now but yes.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Sadly I think I know what it is, the blue skinned fools from Avatar?

And yeah, the Alexis plotline was worth including for how she looked when the trap went off.

Castle + Ryan vs Beckett + Espo was amusing in who believed what this week, especially the little moment when both sets said the Bigfoot book authors name at the same time with different inflections. Such great chemistry between them all.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
if you are a romantic at heart, don't watch the canadian preview of Still.

spoilerized
in the preview becketts whispers i love you- the only question remaining is, does/did Castle Hear it.. we do know from a fan posting that they saw it as it was filmed: they kiss in front of Gates this episode.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
just read that ABC is switching "Still" with the Squab and the Quail's - so Squab & Quail Monday, Still NEXT monday

which MAY create a continuity issue. (most people figure its Gates)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
me too, gates HAS to know. the woman is not dumb, hell she was IA.

i want her to give Castle and Beckett a Hard Time though initially.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
anyone have a itunes account for france or germany-Still was shown there and they have still on itunes for download.

those countries showed still, no torrents of it can be found, at least i cannot find em.

Castle needs a clue bat upside the head.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
anyone have a itunes account for france or germany-Still was shown there and they have still on itunes for download.

those countries showed still, no torrents of it can be found, at least i cannot find em.

Castle needs a clue bat upside the head.
You dont have an IPtorrents accound ?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
EZTV has Squab and Quail

Eztv has e21 squab and quail, i am talking about e22 still

search for Castle.2009.S05E22.Still.GermanSubbed.mkv- its on Kickass torrents...now, cuz well i just put it there.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
well if you check S&Q she seems sympathetic to castle for assigning beckett to the billionaire so most assume the continuity issue is going to be that gates officially acknowledges/she finds out that Castle & Beckett are in a relationship in Still. other than that, the only other continuity that could possibly be a problem would be how the relationship is going.

in all honesty after seeing both episodes S&Q coming AFTER still makes no fucking sense, hell S&Q coming BETWEEN the lives of others and Still...makes no fucking sense to me either.

Gates does acknowlege that she knows and has known for a while but was maintaining "Plausible Deniability" officially, hell she tells beckett to kiss him

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Just saw Still and really liked it. I'm normally not a fan of flash back heavy episodes, but with the events of the episode it worked. Was mainly for the relationship fans and to help Gates be far more likable. I do enjoy their relationship because their chemistry is so good. That being said though I'll be a bit annoyed if this season's finale/cliff hanger is about their relationship. At least if it is done in a negative light. I'd like them to just keep them together and move the show forward instead of going backwards.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
last episode has Jim Beckett in it, rumors are abound that the season will end with castle and beckett getting engaged.

LOVED these 2 scenes

beckett : that's It, that is all you got?

Castle: i got more but i was pausing to go over the dizzying array of hair styles you have had.

scene 2
the inappropriate words scene
beckett: i cannot help it if you get off by putting things in my mouth
castle: see like that, i just cann.....

the dress up scene music was perfect. billy squier's the stroke song...

even with not having it live in my area, in the past week (since last wednesday) i've seen the episode 6 times so far.

where i live i HAVE to have cable tv(or satellite, but that is more expensive than cable tv- priced it)- i tried an HD antenna last night - just to see if i could get the alternate channels in my area- spent 120 bucks set up the antenna outside on my deck rail i live on the side pf a hill. the problem i think i have is...all the TV stations are...Behind The Hill i can view from my deck- spring fall winter ne east and se as far as you can see...rest of the view is...hill.

ran the tv channel configuration setup for over the air....i got CBS...went ok maybe turning the antenna 90 degrees...i got..CBS - came in perfect but still JUST CBS..rotated 45 degrees...JUST CBS...returning

Fazana_sl

shitlord
From what I've read elsewhere, they were asked for an extra episode and that was what they could do quickly and with a reasonably low budget. It was pretty much worth the runtime for Castle to joke about the haircuts and for Gates to basically call them a pair of retards for thinking they could get one past her.

As clips show go, I've seen a lot worse. STNG's S2 debacle being a great example.