Castle

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
season 4 episodes 15 and 16 pandora/linchpin is the episode where we meet the female CIA agent that Castle Followed for a year or so ~10 years before.

in the 2nd episode(linchpin) the Agent says -essentially i do not have the exact quote- the only reason why he(Castle) was allowed access to her(CIA Agent-who ended up being a double agent/the bad guy) was because of who his father was. castle goes, you know who my father is, and she just looks at him, says something like naturally. i will review that episode tonight to double check my recall.
Yeah that's pretty much correct, and there is a female CIA lead in the comic (that knows Derrick Storm's dad) with the same name as her

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
week off next week.

i agree srathor.

on a whim i grabbed the 4 nikki heat books, ok books, liked how i'd read a scene in the book and picture how it was in the show

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I liked how they brought backa character from an old episode. I have noticed that they also have lone vengeance cop every so often in the episodes fora Cameo, next episode we get the senator is back.....

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Spoiler casting news
Apparently they have James Brolin appearing as Castle's father later in the season.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
martha Claims not to know who the father is.

however....there is a chance that this will be a fake father(like that soap opera episode where the woman who died had a woman claiming but was not the mother).

in the castle series of books, Heat's Mother was a spy working for the CIA & was killed...
by heats BOYFRIEND Petar- who was a spy sent to infiltrate the family via Nikki (this was book 4)
so who knows maybe we'll find out that the pandora claim by the double agent was true that Castle's father was/is a spy associated with the CIA....

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
episode 13 avail on torrents been out for ~60 minutes, airs in 15 minutes-i'm waiting to watch on my tv
smile.png

google castle s05e13 torrent

smile.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
episode 13 avail on torrents been out for ~60 minutes, airs in 15 minutes-i'm waiting to watch on my tv
smile.png

google castle s05e13 torrent
Castle is consistently one of the fastest torrents up every single week. As is Arrow, amazingly. They are both up by (if not before) 5pm pacific time. Castle doesn't air here until 10pm pacific too, so it is super early for me.

smile.png

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Ok on Recoil

Good Episode,

the Tension was Palatable in the room with bracken & beckett/castle, the hard stares, etc.

Gates now knows Something is going on between Beckett and Bracken, liked the tension on becketts decision about how to go about the case evidence.

Loved castle's comment to Bracken at the end.

"if it was me, i would have stood and watched you die, but she is not like that."
Bracken now owes beckett his Life.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
alexis is -apparently- leaving. not sure how, rumors are to europe etc but comments seem to suggest she is not going to be a regular anymore.
either next week or the week after is going to be the first part of a 2 parter where it may be her last episode. (she elopes with the new guy?) rumor has in the 2 parter she is going to be kidnapped/abducted.

also the persistant stana is pregnant rumor is around....again

they had one in 2009 2010 2011 and 2012 .....

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
blurb i read about the 2 parter.... next week and the week after. this week is V-Day (and yes i have the episode already) next week is first part of 2 parter...

alexis IS getting kidnapped.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Gina Torres out of nowhere!

I avoid the "next week" trailers but the storyline is getting spoilered everywhere so oh well! Presumably this is what drags Castle's dad into the frame.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I caught the trailer...

one thing i have noticed about Castle, they take concepts from movies and other tv shows and incorporate them into the weekly show. i've noticed die hard, and several other shows/movies.

2 parter imo is going to be somewhat based on....Taken. damn i want to see the show now, it could be awesome. he does know weaponry(crack shot WHEN he choses.), maybe he has a warehouse loft full of...Gear.

Candiarie_sl

shitlord
Gina Torres out of nowhere!

I avoid the "next week" trailers but the storyline is getting spoilered everywhere so oh well! Presumably this is what drags Castle's dad into the frame.
Hopefully Baldwin shows up next out of nowhere. Or Summer Glau captures Alexis.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
baldwin was the crazy violent cop in season 4 episode 21-headhunters, he played detective ethan slaughter.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i rewatched episode 5 of this season, the castle frame episode

i caught the name on 3xk's uniform....the name badge was....J. Rook- J.(jameson) Rook is the reporter from Castle's nikki heat Books

2 parter starts tonite. can get ~2hrs before airtime if you know where to look. (eztv.it being one of them)