Castle

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
My main reasoning is that if Sara was really the target, and not Alexis then there would have been zero reason for taking Alexis with them and not just killing her along the way. Having to deal with 2 hostages would be exponentially harder than 1 and obviously they wouldn't have killed her at the grab as that would have gotten them noticed and on the radar a lot sooner than they were.

I guess it's possible that they were both the targets for the reasons of El-Mari's enemies and Castle's father but I think that goes into even worse territory (eg El-Mari being a CIA collaborator in Egypt and his handler being Castle's dad). Sex trade is also an outside possibility, villains saw Alexis around campus and figured they'd make good bank off her, was watching vlog and grabbed Sara as well as she was also cute when opportunity arose....as said though, would expect them to have been somewhere other than Paris for sex trade, at least somewhere that they likely wouldn't be able to actually communicate easily with people if they escaped.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I hate all your ideas because it might just be true. Castle's dad getting involved could be simply explained by him keeping a very discrete eye on the family from a distance and then seeing his granddaughter get kidnapped gets him wound up enough to break cover.

As for the sex slaves thing, they couldn't steal people closer to Paris? That's a terrible theory based on watching a certain film
tongue.png

I hope that it is based around Sara and they kept Alexis alive after finding out who she is, they can keep Sara to kill in response to Egyptian shenanigans and why not make some money from the rich American girl, that won't get in their way of revenge.

Of course, all this really means is that 3/4 of the way through next weeks episode 3XK walks into their cell and says "Allahu Akbar" and laughs evilly, twirling his newly grown moustache and beard.

tongue.png

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
things to consider- why has there been no ransom demand, they have been gone for what 3? days now and nothing, definately NOT ransom involved- if wanting to Kill Sarah for revenge due to egypt- they would not be in PARIS for that, they would be in Egypt & they would not be taking CARE of them.

the 2 main options would be

Sex Trade- imo not likely since Castle would have found out about it.....and they would not have their Clothes.
also

Who Tortured the kidnapper umm hanson?@ the farm?..Castle's Father is my guess.

now if 3XK walks in next episode i'll laugh, but no, it's something to do with Castle's Dad which is why they got kidnapped.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
For a vacation, she was(if i remember correctly) supposed to spend a week with alexis in paris, but alexis got mono- then she went to paris, but due to the fact that there have been 5 episodes since.

timeline wise, episode BEFORE was the christmas episode
plus she is supposed to go with alexis means this is january time line wise alexis definately would not go during school so the month winter break from ~xmas thru end of month. say 2nd week in january for the trip

we have had the valentines episode, and now this episode

so, no Deep Fried Twinkie should not be in Paris anymore...

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Is it wrong that I want to watch Alexis and Sara console each other in this time of crisis?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
thinking on the last episode some-and it occurred to me...

when alexis is talking to the guard, the offscreen person says - in arabic- we have company-

it WAS NOT THE FBI!...it was the person/persons who killed hanson because later on in the cell
sara:"it's been hours"
A: my dad taught me--when i was 10..click
they explore, alexis goes into the room with the computer and it is streaming the FBI going into the farm- why would they be replaying the stream?

means the editors did make a continuity problem in the editing process

if the stream was live, then castle would not have had time to get to the farm then back to get the phone call from alexis-which happened ~30seconds after she passes the computer........oopsie?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That bugged me right away, I just assumed it was not supposed to be live. Or they fucked up. I like your idea of it being someone else though, Daddy Castle specifically who initially found the farm and tortured the guy.

SO! Alexis was not the target BUT Castle's dad is still getting involved because he found out she wastaken. I like this theory way way way way way better than the Arabic speaking kidnappers COINCIDENTALLY took the daughter of a filthy rich Egyptian with enemies over there back to a city with a ton of Muslims.

Good catch.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Two other sneak peaks on you tube. The third is the one to watch.
Beckett saying Alexis was the target, castle meeting dad who was seen at the farm

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
"Who does he think he is, Liam Neason?"
"Please, he is barely Ashley Judd."

LOL!!!

Great episode
smile.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm a big fan of the actor that double-crossed him, so I was a little disappointed in that respect, but he typically plays someone with questionable morals so I suppose I should have expected it.

Glad they got a Liam Neeson reference in there, although I agree that it would have been fucking awesome if he made a cameo.

Was a little underwhelmed by the "Welcome Home!" party with just Beckett and mom, but I get it, and it didn't ruin the episode or anything.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Castle getting to meet his dad was pretty neat. I liked it when dad reminded him to pick up the money, and the fake name.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Decent episode, one of the better two parters.

Laughably bad green screen showing Castle in "Paris", I guess they could only afford to fly Alexis there to film her scenes?!

Nice to see Todd from Stargate Atlantis pop up again, shame he ended up brown bread.