Castle

Fazana_sl

shitlord
So time travel is actually a thing in the Castle universe now...

I'm 99.99% sure they'll never refer to it again or even have them admit to each other what happened at the end but as a viewer, we know!
biggrin.png

3 kids, Senator Beckett, serious literature. The future is crazy!

faille

Molten Core Raider
I hope to god they refer to it again, even if it's just castle making jokes about beckett entering politics, or having to work out three names, etc.

Ganthorn

N00b
Is anyone else ready for alexis to go off to college and never be heard from again. I feel like they haven't had anything useful for her to do in a long time. Worst part of most episodes now.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She can stay around as long as she wants as long as the potential for this is still there.

tumblr_md2z5euik81qbvj0oo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_md2z5euik81qbvj0oo4_250.gif

As for her not having anything "useful" to do for a long time, she did get kidnapped last season for one of the major 2 part arcs of the show. But yeah, her character has kind of outgrown her usefulness. She's too old to be treated as his little girl to fret over so much anymore and that was her primary purpose.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
loved how the spilled coffee stained paper matched the photo of the spilled coffee stained paper.

joshua played simon perfect. just enough nuts to be real...or just nuts

one thing i WANTED beckett to do in the interview with ward was....at the end he is all silent...reference the war and the shield that dechile supposedly builds.

"you came back for Nothing, Dechile Builds the Shield and you will Lose because I am there to protect the present" or something like that.. it coulda been awesome

when they went to the dechile staying with a friend in NYC, the First thing that popped into my mind was i thought that Pi was dechile (thank god i was wrong)

another Awesome way this could have ended was when Simon said goodbye...have him say, see you in 20 years grampy(implying that simon was his grandson)

Ganthorn

N00b
Which is retarded.

Great fun episode, but I hated the shit with the coffee stain. 1 step over that line they've always managed to toe.
I thought the opposite. They always do that with castle so he can keep his sense of maybe it really is something crazy. Was nice to see Beckett get some of that

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No they do silly little shit and it's generally explained, this was basically a confirmation that the picture at least was from the future. I could be wrong, but can anyone come up with another example that was flat out supernatural/sci-fi and not Castle's imagination running before it got explained?

Castle is based in reality. Any suspension of disbelief is normal TV style, not science fiction.

It doesn't ruin the show for me, or even the episode, but it was not at all subtle and does not fit in a show based on reality. Just a very mild annoyance for me if that's all it is. If they run with it though, that could be amazing or terrible but it would be interesting either way.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
THis week's episode was fun. "I should warn you, I am really good at this." nearly had me pissing my pants with laughter. Nods to other shows he was in was good stuff too.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The last 2 episodes were good, it felt like they remembered that Castle(the show) is at it's best when it's a bit silly in the type of murder they get, and that Castle(the person) can go into these really strange speculation about the motivation behind the murders. The show isn't as good when it feels like a serious police drama.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Going back to the super obvious killer style this episode, but still enjoyed it.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
This just in...

Jackson Hunt-James Brolin (Castle's Dad ) is going to be on Castle again, they are filming episode umm 16? starting next week and he is in it.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
tonite's episode is just...creepy, awesome creepy, but creepy do not read the spoilers if you do not want to know the WHY. i will say this,
new - possible recurring character-
was great. also

3xk may or may not still be alive-- you do find out, he had a doctor girlfriend....a plastic surgeon girlfriend-the entire case is to....steal 3xk's records

i caught the torrent last night - since even if i wanted too i couldn't watch this live tonite- patriots are playing and ABC plays MNF if the patriots are playing.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
SNEAK for next week is out

title of episode is

the good, the bad, and ... the Baby.

sneak is 100% caskett and is super cute.