Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Doing it for that GR to flip into dust, then flip into gold.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The biggest deficit is healers, we are DPS heavy for sure. We seem ok for tanks (don't know about the other groups though). They made it so each group for raids needs exactly 2 tanks, and then a mix of DPS and a number of healers based on how many people you have in the raid.

That said play whatever class is fun, we haven't really been turning people down from enjoying content. Plus we usually pug what we need.

@Garrisons - They were sort of cool while I was levelling but now it's boring. I basically login to check my missions and assign followers to them in hopes that one of the cache mission shows up. I don't even do work orders anymore because there is no payoff.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah the guild itself is light on healers but as long as you have 2 tanks + DPS you can pretty easily find healers willing to PUG into your raid

Tenks

I boosted a monk last night but I don't see me leveling it at a huge clip. The third time through Draenor is proving tiresome.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The garrison is fun for about 3 weeks but then it starts to get old. It becomes a facebook game you log into daily to just do shit and you're not sure why you're even doing it.
I am sure why I am doing it, its 685 Mythic loot that comes from the raid mission for maybe 2 minutes work a day =).

@Vitality, can you increase the limit or someone past 100g? We can sell Mythic BoE's to stock the bank up if its like that.

@Heroic Run tonight 8pm EST - Looking to take Brewbola / Janx's druid through a heroic tonight. If anyone missed on any toon and is capable of heroic or if anyone from another server wants in please feel free to come tonight. Some of the Saturday crew is ready, if you want in tonight come on with it. Probably going to stay in HM and farm Mythic trash afterwards for a few hours as well since we can now.

Tenks

Well with GMM you can easily fill in your missions in a few minutes. But I've skipped out on doing my mines/herb for the past few days.

Also if anyone missed it you can now group farm Nag elites. Everyone in the group gets the caged beast. Anyone want to do that a bit tonight?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The biggest deficit is healers, we are DPS heavy for sure. We seem ok for tanks (don't know about the other groups though). They made it so each group for raids needs exactly 2 tanks, and then a mix of DPS and a number of healers based on how many people you have in the raid.

That said play whatever class is fun, we haven't really been turning people down from enjoying content. Plus we usually pug what we need.

@Garrisons - They were sort of cool while I was levelling but now it's boring. I basically login to check my missions and assign followers to them in hopes that one of the cache mission shows up. I don't even do work orders anymore because there is no payoff.
Pretty light on good warlocks aren't we?
What healer should I roll then? Should a roll a warlock instead? idk

Also, I don't know what classes are fun.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel like Homer with his ass-groove in the couch; if I change my UI I am going to fuck everything up.
I know the feeling. There's a really sweet looking hunter UI in the mmo-c guide, but it's ElvUI with a large amount of customization to the point where it's not really suitable for any other class, especially any of the healers. I already use a moderately customized ElvUI, so setting up the other one just for my hunter would be impossible.

@Heroic Run tonight 8pm EST - Looking to take Brewbola / Janx's druid through a heroic tonight. If anyone missed on any toon and is capable of heroic or if anyone from another server wants in please feel free to come tonight. Some of the Saturday crew is ready, if you want in tonight come on with it. Probably going to stay in HM and farm Mythic trash afterwards for a few hours as well since we can now.
I'll be there on the huntard.

Vitality

HUSTLE
@Vitality, can you increase the limit or someone past 100g? We can sell Mythic BoE's to stock the bank up if its like that.
Doubt it, a_skeleton_03 issue most likely. If you need me to move a couple BoE's let me know. Items that hit my mail hit my phone so I can get to them more often if you take this route.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What healer should I roll then? Should a roll a warlock instead? idk

Also, I don't know what classes are fun.
Druids will always have an almost guaranteed spot as far as healing goes. They are at the bottom of the tanking ranks now though from what I understand. DPS seems 'ok'. Holy priests are nice, I find shaman just OK. Paladins can be great or terrible.

Warlocks are fairly fun, but if you've ever played one before they feel so weird now.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I haven't touched the game since WOTLK and I never played a lock. If I played one, would it take forever to get into groups?

For the healers, I never played a Druid before. They always seemed boring to me. Why is druid over anything else? They still have a battle res?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I've got my druid up to 95 now, if I get some time to level this week I can get it geared pretty soon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I haven't touched the game since WOTLK and I never played a lock. If I played one, would it take forever to get into groups?

For the healers, I never played a Druid before. They always seemed boring to me. Why is druid over anything else? They still have a battle res?
Won't take forever as a DPS. For regular dungeons it's fairly quick (just queue while levelling), for heroics you will see a queue time of anywhere between 5-30 minutes unless you have a tank friend (insta-que) or healer friend (near insta-que).

Battle rezzes are funny now because a bunch of classes have them now. Even DK has a battle rez. They all share a group/raid-wide cooldown though so if someone pops one it affects everyone. I think Druids have the best raid-wide healing and their HOTs are just better for a lot of that stuff. I don't pay too much attention to what they're doing as long as I am alive.