Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I use weak auras i think and it pops defile up, I'm just shitty and focusing a bit more on survival on the butcher. On bosses like tectus I have tunnel vision on other shit, that's all kn me.

My deaths were actually from no one healing me lol. Although he wasn't tanking any adds at all so that is part of it too.
I ended up dropping Weak Auras on my DK, I find the add-ons easier to configure. This is what my UI looks like:
DKUI.png
Blood would be roughly the same, just with Dancing Rune Weapon in the spot where Pillar of Frost is now.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Basically I went "ok 75% of people are here including healers" so I pulled then died.
People turn into such lazy pieces of shit for trash that I almost always pop cooldowns on pull for trash just to cover for my youtubing healers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
People turn into such lazy pieces of shit for trash that I almost always pop cooldowns on pull for trash just to cover for my youtubing healers.
I notice a ton of people say they're afking for trash. It would be cool if I could afk for trash

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
On the Friday night raid the rogue died immediately on twins then starting whining when the axe was awarded to me instead of him lol

I'd probably make a terrible RL because I'd use DPS/HPS to determine if someone deserves loot more or not. Died right away and did 0.9k dps on twins? Well we'll take your roll and multiply it by your DPS. You fuck.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
While it's true that MM in particular benefits from a higher ilvl weapon, there's other things you can fix that should give a larger improvement:

Chimaera Shots - 1 per 9 seconds, never delay it for any reason (except twins if waiting 1-2 seconds *tops* will let the tank finish dragging them back together after a whirlwind or shield charge), make sure you have the focus to do it the instant it's off cooldown, etc.

Kill Shots - Same deal, except it's 2 every 10 sec during execute, only thing you ever want to delay it for is a Chimaera Shot. On fights like Brackenspore you should have a ton of Kill Shots from bursting down spore shooters and mind fungus, finishing off the big add, etc. Ditto on Ko'ragh, because you can Kill Shot his shield, and on Tectus to put down the adds and then the splits.

Gems/Enchants/Scope - You're still going for crit, but multistrike is the best stat for all 3 specs now. They're basically tied for MM, so it won't matter much if that's all you play, but crit is BM's worst stat and tied for a very distant second with versatility for SV. It's not worth going back and changing them now, except for the 35 crit gems and the megawatt filament, but any new items you get should be enhanced with multi.

Potions - I don't see any used in the logs from Sat. You had 250 flask though, so that's good.

Talents - TotH goes with Lone Wolf, Steady Focus (or TotH) goes with Focusing Shot. If you switch to SF/FS, remember that you only need to shoot one FS to get the SF buff. For raiding, Iron Hawk will keep you alive better than Spirit Bond. Barrage is fine to take on every boss, but don't actually use it on a single target as it's a dps loss.

Glyphs - Aspect of the Cheetah is a must-have imo. It makes a big difference on Brackenspore (flamethrower duty), Tectus (kiting the crystals while still dps'ing), Imperator, etc. I would always glyph Deterrence too for the survivability. And unless they fixed the bug, glyphed Stampede and Lone Wolf don't mix, if you even actually use Stampede over Crows.

Spec - Here's some sims of you on a 4 minute Patchwerk fight, which is fairly accurate for Butcher and no-stands-Kargath, moderately accurate for Ko'ragh (can't account for Kill Shots on the shield, fight lasts more like 5-6 minutes) and Imperator (doesn't account for the movement or phase changes, fight lasts 11-13 minutes).

MoonarchiaDPS.png

Note that Steady Focus + Lone Wolf is right at the bottom for both. The "_Multi" sims are with all your crit gems/enchants/scope swapped out for multistrike, so like I said above not really worth the gold except the really cheap stuff and the scope. Sims also undervalue TotH+FS for some reason I don't really understand other than it being partly due to movement. In the game, you may find that it's superior to SF+FS.

Last thing, I didn't bother to sim it, but I would advise switching to BM on Tectus. MM is still viable and within a few % of SV for all the other fights, but BM can double its dps on Tectus if the fight is done correctly. For spec you'd want: Steady Focus / Blink Strikes / Barrage / Focusing Shot (if you aren't extremely comfortable with the fight and planning ahead for movement, then use Adaptation). The goal of course being to keep Beast Cleaves up ~100% of the time from the moment he splits into motes.

With a competent second tank and the group that was there for N-Butcher (H-Kargath was a mess at the end, but we added Fartbox for normals), sure. Obviously no super-low ilvl people either, can't be adding hp to Butcher for no good reason.
Thanks for the info. I'll start switching that up. Info was all over the place for specs since WoD launched so I was just shrugging and going with what I used while levelling. I'll drop MS in all gem slots and switch talents. I liked SF/FS a lot when I was using it. It just sucks balls on high movement fights.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Was in a pug heroic imp raid earlier and some hunter got called out for doing 12k dps twice in a row. His response: ("Well I have to move a lot.")

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you are having trouble on movement fights as a hunter you can use lone wolf, surv is still top dps by a non trivial margin and I find fs both useable and hugely helpful in smoothing out the spec. All that said you are looking at maybe 2-2.5k tops between sv fs and mm lw on parses in a light movement fight, I like thrill for an extra cushion but again steady focus with fs is within margin of error with thrill.

Tl: Dr unless you are pushing mythic play what you like/are best with and you should be competitive.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I ended up dropping Weak Auras on my DK, I find the add-ons easier to configure. This is what my UI looks like:
DKUI.png
Blood would be roughly the same, just with Dancing Rune Weapon in the spot where Pillar of Frost is now.
I do like a simplistic UI, I'll have to think about it. I feel like Homer with his ass-groove in the couch; if I change my UI I am going to fuck everything up.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We are still trying to recruit 2-3 more perm people for Mythic, we run a Tuesday 7/7 which we gear our mythic crew with as well if anyone knows people that might be interested.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
We are still trying to recruit 2-3 more perm people for Mythic, we run a Tuesday 7/7 which we gear our mythic crew with as well if anyone knows people that might be interested.
Join us people. The group we have right now is filled with really good people and the only thing holding us back is filling the raid.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
My apologies for missing last night, my mother in law was in town. That should be the last I have to miss going forward. Glad you guys got Kargath down.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
My apologies for missing last night, my mother in law was in town. That should be the last I have to miss going forward. Glad you guys got Kargath down.
You and Jack online would have given us 19 hooker but we still need 3-4 more people IMO. Hist recruited a couple last night to try out this week on different runs.

Outrage brought up a good point, he joined a lowbie guild for it but a solution might be better. Guild repairs for those of you in RR is set to like 100g which is about 1-2 pulls not counting consumables. Dont know how you guys want to handle it or if anyone cares by now but its worth mentioning.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I bumped the bank up to 60k so people can flip repairs on for raids. I didn't put it in there so it can look cool.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm thinking about loading this game up to check out Garrisons. If it's actually fun, I might actually play. What kind of classes does the guild lack? Is it, like always, a healer/tank deficit thing?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The garrison is fun for about 3 weeks but then it starts to get old. It becomes a facebook game you log into daily to just do shit and you're not sure why you're even doing it.