Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I downloaded ElvUI. What is this "My actions What happened to me" bar that I can't move around?
Combat log
"What happened to me" shows the last few things that happened to you, i.e. how you died.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's no gimped class in this game or anything, so it's your choice of ranged dps or druid (who can tank, melee dps, heal, and ranged dps)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What role do you want to play?

Warlock and moonkin are both good ranged dps, provided you don't mind the annoying micromanagement play-style of DoTs. Warlock is less micro, because you generally only need to play affliction on 1-2 target fights (3 bosses in HM) and for the rest you can go destro. Moonkin is stuck tab-DoT'ing everything (though it's slightly less annoying now that Sunfire is an AE) and keeping track of your eclipse state can be somewhat complicated.

Bear is a inferior tank at the moment. Cat has the shittiest dps priority system in the game currently. Pick another class if you want to tank or melee dps.

Resto is a top-tier healer.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
This might just be observation bias since I fall under the category but it feels like there are a lot of plate DPS in raids. Pally/War/DK all do really well right now so there doesn't seem to be a shortage of any of those classes. And then like always there are a ton of hunters. We definitely pug healers more than anything else and while they all seem viable, druids seem to have the easiest job with raid healing and then having one (but just one) disc priest helps a ton too.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
If you want to get into pug groups/raids with ease roll a healer.

Every time I post this in this thread someone complains or negs but it is what it is. Doesn't change the fact that finding good healers is a chore. On saturday morning the raid had like 1 tank sign up, 1 healer, and like 18 dps.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This might just be observation bias since I fall under the category but it feels like there are a lot of plate DPS in raids. Pally/War/DK all do really well right now so there doesn't seem to be a shortage of any of those classes. And then like always there are a ton of hunters. We definitely pug healers more than anything else and while they all seem viable, druids seem to have the easiest job with raid healing and then having one (but just one) disc priest helps a ton too.
I really hate that you can't have more than 1 disc priest. I get it, because of the shield and debuff, but it sucks that you can stack most classes with only a small hit (if any) except disc priests. I guess I'll have to work as shadow or as holy. Trick now is to get into the raids. I've just gotten to 630 ilvl and I'm not looking forward to pugging normal.

Vitality

HUSTLE
If you want to get into pug groups/raids with ease roll a healer.

Every time I post this in this thread someone complains or negs but it is what it is. Doesn't change the fact that finding good healers is a chore. On saturday morning the raid had like 1 tank sign up, 1 healer, and like 18 dps.
Haters gonna hate.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i'd do saturday morning heals on my druid but thats so god damn early for me, maybe i can try this weekend though

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I tried to get in to healing, but it really just stressed me out. Seeing people not even attempt to dodge shit just threw me into a rage.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just ask someone in game. Pretty much everyone can invite.