Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sign-ups aren't mandatory but I like when people do sign up so I get some sort of idea who might be coming.

Like when I looked at tonight's and it showed two people I thought "I should start drinking early"

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I even made arrangements with my wife for earlier than usual sex time last night because I had a raid tonight. I'm that committed to the noodle crew.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I even made arrangements with my wife for earlier than usual sex time last night because I had a raid tonight. I'm that committed to the noodle crew.
Geez man. Enjoy it while it lasts.

If my wife was in the doorway in lingerie you guys would just see my character instantly disappear, even if I was mid-tanking a boss

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

If my wife was in the doorway in lingerie you guys would just see my character instantly disappear, even if I was mid-tanking a boss
Its like were the same person.

Only reason I haven't signed up for tonight is because I haven't been online since you set it up. But maybe I can sign up from the mobile app?

Tenks

Thats why I had the discussion last night so I don't run into this issue. I get down AND I get epic loot. Its win/win. Well not for her.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's win/win for her, too. She can brag to her girlfriends about how big your ilvl is.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Its like were the same person.

Only reason I haven't signed up for tonight is because I haven't been online since you set it up. But maybe I can sign up from the mobile app?
I think you can but I think I'm the only idiot that makes calendar events

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Whats the rules on invites? Do I need to hit a certain level? Who should I look for? I've been just playing around with twinks getting used to playing again and deciding who I want to insta-level.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, my paladin could use both.
Go ahead and put in a ticket for at least the bracer. I checked armory and the only other person who could use it at all is me, and it's at best a sidegrade to what I have now.

Not sure if anyone else is interested in the tank ring for their offspec.

------------------------

And regarding the Mythic group, people need to just say what they're doing. That's not the kind of shit to be joking around about, especially not with BRF two weeks away.

P.S. If you're quitting Krassus, give me that axe before the 2 hour timer expires. :p

Vorph

I don't know if people are quitting, taking the two weeks off between now and BRF to avoid burning out, or just bullshitting.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I don't know if people are quitting, taking the two weeks off between now and BRF to avoid burning out, or just bullshitting.
Probably all of those things, Holiday breaks and January are pretty slow times for a lot of people in regards to videogame activity. I've been working long hours trying to wrap up the books for my accounts all month.

Plus it's pretty shit to log in and not do anything but sit in Ashran queue for an hour and then log out. I had fun running a heroic with Noodle the other night but there's really not much else to do.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Probably all of those things, Holiday breaks and January are pretty slow times for a lot of people in regards to videogame activity. I've been working long hours trying to wrap up the books for my accounts all month.

Plus it's pretty shit to log in and not do anything but sit in Ashran queue for an hour and then log out. I had fun running a heroic with Noodle the other night but there's really not much else to do.
Overgearing a heroic is absurd. I don't even think the healer was healing me because my death strikes heal for like 150k most times. Skill boiled that place to death

Vorph

Log in, raid, log out. That's WoW once an expansion is more than a month or two old.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Vitality I don't know your play times but usually if I have 1-2 hours of playtime and nothing is going on in the guild I will join/start HM pugs. Sometimes you can't make guild raid times and pugs are mostly decent. It's when you get to Ko'ragh and Imperator that you need to be selective.

Or that goddamn Heroic Butcher

Needless

Toe Sucker
Overgearing a heroic is absurd. I don't even think the healer was healing me because my death strikes heal for like 150k most times. Skill boiled that place to death
It's actually pretty entertaining, i healed heroic auch on my MW monk and managed to crane stance and out dps all 4 other players at the same time throughout the entire instance, it was kinda fun despite crane stance only being viable when you're 670 ilvl (in 5 mans) lol

Tenks

We had a mythic geared BM Monk tank our heroic Sky and I'm not convinced his HP bar actually moved. And he out DPS'd all the DPS. By a lot.