Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Last weds was smooth as butter wasn't it? I don't think we wiped until Imp then I think we 2shot him with Hist leading us by the hand on the fight.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can huntards deterrence through it? If so, I will be spending 6s running around looking for a place to stay out of the fire.
You don't want to waste deterrence on that, you save det and camo in case you fuck up and have to disengage over fire it drastically reduces the impact of it.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm off work this week, probably the only reason I can even do Wednesday again otherwise I'm the same as Noodle.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Think that wipe was mostly because people didn't even know Imps PBAOE does AOE impact damage during that phase. At least I didn't know it. From seeing others die most didn't know.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
WoW raid videos will introduce you to an entire new landscape of faggy trance music.

It almost makes you miss when everybody just used "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" on a loop.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I can bring my hunter out Weds night (or mage if we are doing normal) since I have it off for holiday. Probably be the only time I can raid on a Weds night for the next few months. Will be on for Sat AM clear fo sho.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Don't forget we are going straight to BRF the first week it opens. That's why the next two saturdays we are pushing hard for imp!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I might be level 70 by then.

Level 46? Mistweaver now. Healing with this character is fun. Can't wait until I have a few more tools. Fistweaving kind looks neato.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Oh sure, I'll be that by the weekend without any other distractions. If I end up playing tonight I should hit 50 something. Dungeon leveling as a healer is so efficient and I don't have to pay attention to anything.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Ok, restarted my WoW account...I'll you join you reprobates on Hyjal.

In the past I raided with either my priest, paladin, or mage...All 3 are level 75-80 and I have an 'insta level to 90' buff. What do you guys need for the guild? Or does it matter?