Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Needless

Toe Sucker
are you in crane stance?... theres definitely more to do than auto attack.
You should really go WW though until you hit nagrand, then change your loot spec to mistweaver so you'll be gearing towards that for when you hit lvl 100.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A note to other tanks, I installed the latest DBM yesterday. I don't know why in the fuck they would do this but now on Imp it tells you to taunt at 5 stacks. It actually caused me to fuck up because it used to only tell you to taunt when the other tank gets marked - you know, like it should. Instead it plays a heart attack inducing noise and has the giant text when Imp is at 5 stacks. Stupid, Stupid change.
DBM_Options.png

Uncheck the option in the red box to fix that.

You should really go WW though until you hit nagrand, then change your loot spec to mistweaver so you'll be gearing towards that for when you hit lvl 100.
He boosted, so he's stuck with MW until he gets dual spec back.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm glad bros enjoy the Saturday stuff and come to help out/have fun. It's weird because I never saw it really taking off but there was that one week where like 25 people showed up.

Even if your characters are not tagged for RR's guild, I will still allow you to join. I let Moon's hunter join and he's on another server.
Levelling my original hunter on Hyjal in guild too!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
They don't give you crane stance.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not sure why you'd even choose the healing spec instead of DPS spec knowing you have 10 levels ahead of you -_-

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You have to do the boost storyline first. Takes less than an hour. Then you'll have all your skills/crap and can dual spec.

Tenks

Should go to Icy Veins first before doing any of this. I was going to boost as MW as well but Icy Veins basically said you're a retard if you don't go DPS.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hopefully, if we don't I'll be sad. We 11-manned almost the entire place until Imp where we recruited a healer, dps, and fart helped tank to show Poid how to on Saturday. The only issue we had was Ko'ragh with 2 healers was a bit too tight (and we would've one-shotted it but we're blame Eyashusa for dying).

If we can clear Normal fast enough Saturday I'll lead some other heroic bosses.

The funniest thing was both 2H (Mace, Sword) dropped last night - no one could take them but Eya

I should also be clear that if enough geared folks show up we might want to consider JUST doing Heroic.
Truth. If I didn't stand in the fire we would have one shot Koragh.

Tenks

I actually blame myself for the first wipe. My DPS on the wipe was absolute and complete trash. I like forgot to use any DPS cooldowns. If I would have pulled my normal DPS he would have died.

Tenks

The guy who does 5 seconds of basic research before doing something and tells the person who made a mistake what he did to avoid the person's mistake?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
"Don't be that guy" - while he autoattacks a mob for 15 minutes.