Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Cool man, and we're basing this off the thought that BRF will also be 2x tank, X DPS, Y Healers. If it changes we can adjust.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
If you guys need help tonight i'm free from 8-10:30 EST
675 Disc Priest
Celsius#1876
Serum on Illidan

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I removed the raid tonight from the calendar, but someone else can put it back up if they want to run one. I can't make it anymore, and also only two 'tentatives' had signed up so far.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I removed the raid tonight from the calendar, but someone else can put it back up if they want to run one. I can't make it anymore, and also only two 'tentatives' had signed up so far.
I didn't sign up as I"m still having heat problems. Fucking GFX card... it hits 100 last night and then the fans FINALLY kick in and cool it to 57.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I didn't sign up as I"m still having heat problems. Fucking GFX card... it hits 100 last night and then the fans FINALLY kick in and cool it to 57.
There are programs you can get that allow you to control the fan yourself. Just try one of those and force it to a certain RPM at all times. May be loud, but itll prolong the life of your card.

(Im already in a Mythic guild on Stormrage - but the Monk is staying on Hyjal forever.)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Also, forgot to mention earlier--I moved my DK and hunter to a guild doing mythics. I left the priest in Rerolled to keep up with any events that aren't on Tues-Thurs that people need help with.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
There are programs you can get that allow you to control the fan yourself. Just try one of those and force it to a certain RPM at all times. May be loud, but itll prolong the life of your card.

(Im already in a Mythic guild on Stormrage - but the Monk is staying on Hyjal forever.)
Yep, I'm using one such program (MSI Afterburner), but despite changing the power to the fan and setting the temperature control to always try to keep it below 70, the fan wouldn't kick on until the card got up to 100. I think it's faulty and I'm looking at a cheap replacement (GTX 960?).

Daidraco

Yep, I'm using one such program (MSI Afterburner), but despite changing the power to the fan and setting the temperature control to always try to keep it below 70, the fan wouldn't kick on until the card got up to 100. I think it's faulty and I'm looking at a cheap replacement (GTX 960?).
Pretty spot oncomparisons. Scroll down to the bottom and check out your alternatives. Ive got the 970 personally, and Im quite happy. I only have graphical lag in WoW for example, when I have everything on ultra and there are 60ish people fighting one mob. Way way more than I would need for the light weight games that I play.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Stuck at work fucking repairing ESXi hosts and vCenter configurations. KILL ME NOW NEED LOOT

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just doing Saturday raids from now on. Wednesday is always fucked up with low amounts attending, so I'm giving up on it. The Saturday crew is gonna rip ass through BRF Normal then Heroic, I'll focus my energies there.

At least I joined a pug that cleared normal in under 2 hours and finally got a damn helmet. 2nd week in a row both the hammer and 2h sword dropped

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Just did H twins and butcher for the first time tonight in my guild. Twins was way too easy - Saturday crew should have no problems. Butcher was a bitch but we 3 healed with 11 people and got a dirty kill (1 alive) after 5 pulls. LFR runes + channeled mana pots made all the difference. We could have done it cleanly but a DPS ld'd right at the end.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
H Twins is super easy but on Saturday it seems people derp the fire. We had a pug healer just straight up stand in it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I run circles in it with COS up while doing this:
funny-gif-middle-finger-cartoon.gif

Bombing people with replicating wave is also fun.

Daidraco

H Twins is super easy but on Saturday it seems people derp the fire. We had a pug healer just straight up stand in it.
That group has some pretty over kill DPS from what I remember/gather. Just telling people to back off completely if they need to during Quake should be okay. A slow kill is a kill all the same.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If certain people come we have retarded dps (couple 30k+ guys), but if not we have "good" dps (over 20k for all/most). I told people to just stop dpsing if they had to, but still people die.