Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't mind if someone is within 5 levels of 650, but a couple dudes apped for tomorrows Heroic raid that are much below 650. I'll have to turn these bros down. I don't feel good about it. Maybe we can get you in a few fights, but quite a few we can't. No hard feelings, I hope.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Since its our last week we are just gonna throw ourselves at heroic maybe the entire time. If there is demand afterwards we can switch gears

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't mind if someone is within 5 levels of 650, but a couple dudes apped for tomorrows Heroic raid that are much below 650. I'll have to turn these bros down. I don't feel good about it. Maybe we can get you in a few fights, but quite a few we can't. No hard feelings, I hope.
I signed up on my priest when I was much lower than 650 but I'm 646 now with a 660 weapon and still haven't done LFR or normal, and I plan to do those tonight. Either way, I'm pretty sure I'll be better than the selection of Saturday morning PUGs. And you shouldn't feel bad about it either. Raid says heroic, people ought to know by now that that means ~650 for everything past Kargath.

Faizy was 'tentative' last I saw, so if he doesn't show I'll go disc. Otherwise I'll let him take disc and I'll switch to holy. My priest has no dps spec so it's no big deal either way.

That said, if there's any way to get a good healer replacement towards the end I'd like to do Ko'ragh and Imperator on the DK because Istilldon't have a fucking 670 2H and I guess it's worth blowing a couple more seals even with BRF out on Tues. Assuming we get that far, of course.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I signed up on my priest when I was much lower than 650 but I'm 646 now with a 660 weapon and still haven't done LFR or normal, and I plan to do those tonight. Either way, I'm pretty sure I'll be better than the selection of Saturday morning PUGs. And you shouldn't feel bad about it either. Raid says heroic, people ought to know by now that that means ~650 for everything past Kargath.

Faizy was 'tentative' last I saw, so if he doesn't show I'll go disc. Otherwise I'll let him take disc and I'll switch to holy. My priest has no dps spec so it's no big deal either way.

That said, if there's any way to get a good healer replacement towards the end I'd like to do Ko'ragh and Imperator on the DK because Istilldon't have a fucking 670 2H and I guess it's worth blowing a couple more seals even with BRF out on Tues. Assuming we get that far, of course.
Yeah it's not you, and I'd make an exception for people I knew better anyways. The armory app lets you select those who signed up and pull in their current armory, so I saw what you were currently sitting at. There are a couple 640, I think I saw 636. People that are ~645 are fine depending on class.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Don't know if I'm gonna make heroic (or if I'd be invited, currently at 648). Meeting just got scheduled for tomorrow 930-1030am. Hopefully be on relatively soon after that for normal at least.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm like almost 97 now bros. I can't quest for longer than an hour max without logging off due to hating quests.

Soon.

How do I switch specs to healing while in dps mode to get gear from quests.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm like almost 97 now bros. I can't quest for longer than an hour max without logging off due to hating quests.

Soon.

How do I switch specs to healing while in dps mode to get gear from quests.
Right click your portrait and change your loot to healing. I think that's how. I use elvui

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Don't know if I'm gonna make heroic (or if I'd be invited, currently at 648). Meeting just got scheduled for tomorrow 930-1030am. Hopefully be on relatively soon after that for normal at least.
648 is fine. Its the 640 or lower guys I'm mostly concerned with

Needless

Toe Sucker
got a candle from my salvage yard a couple days before BRF comes out? gg
time to gouge the AH before it drops in price!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's not going to drop in price by much when it's still BiS all the way through mythic BRF.

I got one the other day off some random mob in Nagrand and equipped that shit immediately.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sub ran out today. I don't think I'm renewing it. God speed, ReRolled!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You should move on to Spires of Arak already. Aim for the Bonus Objective markers on the map (crossed swords), they give around 60-70k experience for completing them.