Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Fuckin mythic brakenspore add trucks the tanks. Can't even tell how well the rest of the mechanics are going when the tank falls over dead at 70%. Waves/bombs don't add much except when they overlap with infesting. And it's harder to deal with moss when your own damage is actually important for bringing down adds, then you realize you are at 0 heat but infesting is starting. Derp.

BRF sounds fun right off the bat - Gruul merged with Brutallis, hah.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So I got this... I'm a tank, but I might still use it for the STR because my other is shit.. from my Mythic cache:

rrr_img_89429.jpg

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's definitely better than your 655 Bottle. Any of the 5 BRF str/tank trinkets will replace it though, even just the 665 versions. The two best tank ones are from Blast Furnace and Hans und Franz, but the dps ones are acceptable substitutes because they have mastery or multistrike. There's also a weird stamina/haste one that is probably worse than the dps ones, which is really disappointing considering it drops from Blackhand.

it's ok, STR and CRIT are good stats for a tank.
Crit has very little value for blood, other than increasing your dps by a small amount. It's warriors that love crit for its defensive value.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's definitely better than your 655 Bottle. Any of the 5 BRF str/tank trinkets will replace it though, even just the 665 versions. The two best tank ones are from Blast Furnace and Hans und Franz.

Crit has very little value for blood, other than increasing your dps by a small amount.
It raises parry, so I wouldn't say zero, per se.. I was trying to put a positive spin on this
frown.png

BRB rerolling dps

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yes the old man crew is lacking hard in the DPS department welcome to the team Noodles

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I tried to come on rogue Sat but I wound up playing PC doctor on a malware infested laptop which took a while to get to the point where automatic crap cleaners could take over.

Luckily now it has teamviewer on it. Which can be a double edged sword at times. ("hey, we're down here in fuckshitinternet land, can you do that remote thing...")

At any rate, rogue is basically 95% normal+ geared so he pulls his weight in heroic now. I'm not sure if I have you on b.net friends.. Kreugen#1914

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I won't be. Probably won't even try it until our Saturday run. Will likely pug some heroic hm though, since there are a fair number of drops I could still use. Primarily off of Butcher and Tectus.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm only doing Saturdays with occasional weekend night pugs. Ain't running shit during the week any more

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah thats how I'm feeling as well. Gunna be hard to justify the sub if I'm only raiding one night a week and logging in to do my daily garrison chores.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I still play during the week, but I am not organizing any raids. So many people are quitting, or say they'll show up and don't, or whatever - it's too stressful for me. Saturday is chill with a good group of dudes.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah sorry dudes. I had a real blast while we were going strong but just need to be part of a Mythic progression. Worked out with this alliance guild i moved to so I ended up transferring over my other guys. I'm just a few years away from the minivan but I'll get there eventually.

I'm assuming I'll see all you dudes in EQN in like 4 years anyway.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
My guild does Wednesday, Sunday 8:30cst to about 11:30. Not super pro by any means but we usually run with about 12 so there's room if you fellas want a spot.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Saturday is my spot, if eventually people stop showing up and the guild is a wasteland then that is where they'll find my tombstone