Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
LBRS was fucking stupid because it was linear & you couldn't skip much. If it was laid out more like BRD or an EQ dungeon it might have been bearable. I remember farming that shit the second month of launch for the UBRS key + fire resist potion recipe, never went back there after.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Casual is/was an Alliance guild!

mainlogo6.jpg

So says Digo the Rogue.
Is Casual still around?

I played Alliance-side on Hyjal and I'm not sure I'd ever want to play WoW ever again, much less on the Alliance side.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Got a few 80's I might level up if that's the case. Read (in this thread maybe) that they changed exp for all levels 85-90 to around ~600k Exp required.

I've always played a DK since WotLK, but thinking about going back to my warrior roots (MT in Naxx 1.0 waddup playas).
Do you have a "The Hungering Cold" or a Thunderfury? Because my warrior does (both actually). ^^ and full 9 pieces of T3. It was fun being uber.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I still remember how much of a god I felt like after completing the hunter epic bow/staff quest back in vanilla. I didn't really play much past vanilla. A random expansion pack to see the content here and there, but not much more. There anything in the game like that today? Just a really, difficult, long quest that doesn't involve collecting badges? Most of my fondest MMO memories are from EQ but that hunter epic was up there for sure.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So I'm going to hit 90 tonight on my Warlock(and will most likely boost a Warrior to 90 tonight as well). I'm still in basically all my 85 Cata gear. Are there any quick things I should do before WoD, other than get a Heroic Garrash run?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I still remember how much of a god I felt like after completing the hunter epic bow/staff quest back in vanilla. I didn't really play much past vanilla. A random expansion pack to see the content here and there, but not much more. There anything in the game like that today? Just a really, difficult, long quest that doesn't involve collecting badges? Most of my fondest MMO memories are from EQ but that hunter epic was up there for sure.
Mastering the the art of jumping, spinning in mid air to shoot behind you, and turning back around properly to keep running without skipping a beat to kill the Winterspring demon for that quest was the best.

I had about a dozen people give me their login info to handle that one for the quest.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Heh I had that dam thing. No Hungering Cold though.
I remember when they gave it to me I was so happy because it was 'currently' the best shield in the game. Then I found out we had to kill the twin emps and the shield looked retarded.............

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
C'thun's axe had an eyeball that looks around. Aside from that, it was really shitty.

My warrior is pimping full naxx 40 gear. Except I eventually got rid of trinkets, cloak and shit. Hell, I don't even remember when my old Argent Dawn tabard went, from the event that lead to the opening of Naxx 40.
Anyway, I turned my warrior into a desktop image on my laptop just because he looked awesome. at the time. This was right after BC opened in Shattrath, but it's the same shit anyway.
Spoilered for image size.
zkPJbR7.jpg

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Boosted a paladin to play when my leveling group isn't around, still plan on maining my rogue but we'll see.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
What are Prot Paladins like now? I fucking LOVED playing one during WotLK, but Cata changes made them feel very clunky.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Prot seems pretty straight forward, didn't play a paly pre cata so couldn't make a comparison.